AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Green Day News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

New Green Day Studio Video

Posted by - 09:44 AM on 03/23/12
A new studio update video from Green Day can be peeped in the replies.

Submitted by CapitalG24

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 27
09:44 AM on 03/23/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
09:53 AM on 03/23/12
Amongster
Take A Deep Breath
User Info.
I'm glad the band is doing this, but I also wish we'd have an inkling as to what the album will sound like.
09:55 AM on 03/23/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
This just in Green Day trying to be Foo Fighters!
09:55 AM on 03/23/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Nah I am actually excited to hear this. I was sick of this band in High School but recently got back into them. They seem to know what they are doing.
09:56 AM on 03/23/12
ChrisCanberg
User Info.
This is cool to watch but it's not really showing us much. hmm...
09:57 AM on 03/23/12
golferpunk1
I'm not used to this temptation
User Info.
These videos are gradually increasing my excitement for this album. I was slightly disappointed by their last but I didn't expect it to surpass American Idiot. I don't think they'll ever surpass it but I hope they do.
09:58 AM on 03/23/12
sammyboy516
User Info.
They have literally not released one concrete piece of information about this album.

Isn't viral marketing supposed to entice people rather then be vague to the point where no one even knows what's going on?

Either way, I have a feeling this album will be more like their older stuff. I always enjoy their stuff so I'll check it out.
10:00 AM on 03/23/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Question: are they going to release something worth listening to? Last two albums were garbage. Fucking muff cabbage.
10:07 AM on 03/23/12
Amongster
Take A Deep Breath
User Info.
Question: are they going to release something worth listening to? Last two albums were garbage. Fucking muff cabbage.
Thank you.
10:11 AM on 03/23/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
No more concepts.
No more eyeliner.
No more bullshit.

I want pink hair, masturbation, weed, hangovers and girls. May I waste your time too?
10:19 AM on 03/23/12
boomer08
User Info.
I don't want pink hair and songs about masturbation, weed, hangovers and girls from a band in their 40s, but it would be nice to get a non-concept album from them.
10:44 AM on 03/23/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I don't want pink hair and songs about masturbation, weed, hangovers and girls from a band in their 40s, but it would be nice to get a non-concept album from them.

It's not literal, it's more the feeling of unabashed punk that they made for over ten years. They will always be one of my favorite bands, but all this grandiose shit is not for me and it's not a good look for them IMO. Makes them boatloads of cash though.
10:48 AM on 03/23/12
Cholo_Loco
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I thought American Idiot was good, then 21st Century Breakdown came out and killed it for me. Hope they release something good on this album. Great band , just need to drop the whole rock opera thing.
11:41 AM on 03/23/12
SLoT
Stage three has begun.
User Info.
I'm cool with whatever they do. I've listened to them for the past 17 years of my life, and if I start giving them shit about what kind of record I want from them now, I can go fuck myself.

I'm just happy that the band that got me into music is still making music after all this time.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos