Username
Password

01:11 PM on 03/25/12 
User Info.
Thesleepingwell
Didn't start the riot
Kent, UK
Male - 29 Years Old

I used to like the song 'Flavour Of The Weak'. Fun song. My school sweetheart loved that song to death.

Also Capdown. I need to get that hold of that band's stuff again.
01:24 PM on 03/25/12 
User Info.
aolsux
phase reverse
Reading, PA
Male - 26 Years Old
I used to like the song 'Flavour Of The Weak'. Fun song. My school sweetheart loved that song to death.

Also Capdown. I need to get that hold of that band's stuff again.
I am curious just as a stupid American, do songs that are released by American bands that have a word like "flavor" in the song title rewritten in the UK to "flavour?" Like on the UK release of that album, was it released "Flavour of the Week?" Just curious.
01:32 PM on 03/25/12 
User Info.
eightsailor
i want to be a pirate.
I am curious just as a stupid American, do songs that are released by American bands that have a word like "flavor" in the song title rewritten in the UK to "flavour?" Like on the UK release of that album, was it released "Flavour of the Week?" Just curious.
This is a fucking interesting question.
01:32 PM on 03/25/12 
User Info.
birdman
Don't hold your breath
Atlanta, Ga
Male
Holy shit. Remember Trapt? I remember being in a car, being excited because my friend told me about this awesome new band he'd downloaded, then he played "Headstrong". That began my slow descent into hell.

I had a similar experience with that band Puddles of Mudd. I had never heard them and this guy I knew was talking them up like they were the next Nirvana. Needless to say I don't talk to that kid anymore.
01:33 PM on 03/25/12 
User Info.
bradsonemanband
I make music.
Provo, UT
Male - 28 Years Old
Sr-71
01:36 PM on 03/25/12 
User Info.
georgedcc
Wales
Male - 23 Years Old

No, as far as my experience's go, they keep the original spelling.
01:37 PM on 03/25/12 
User Info.
Thesleepingwell
Didn't start the riot
Kent, UK
Male - 29 Years Old

It's silly because if they are American, why use the U? I agree with you man. I'm amazed how both nations can have different spellings. Although why words have to have U after an O is weird in it's self.

And it's the correct spelling thanks some overpaid git who came up with it in the 1800s.
01:39 PM on 03/25/12 
User Info.
eightsailor
i want to be a pirate.
It's silly because if they are American, why use the U? I agree with you man. I'm amazed how both nations can have different spellings. Although why words have to have U after an O is weird in it's self.

And it's the correct spelling thanks some overpaid git who came up with it in the 1800s.
Because it's so much cooler.
01:46 PM on 03/25/12 
User Info.
Love As Arson
Resident Marxist
The Motherland
Male - 29 Years Old
I had a similar experience with that band Puddles of Mudd. I had never heard them and this guy I knew was talking them up like they were the next Nirvana. Needless to say I don't talk to that kid anymore.
That same friend made me see Puddle of Mudd live. I've never seen so many jean jackets without sleeves in my life.
01:47 PM on 03/25/12 
User Info.
eightsailor
i want to be a pirate.
I'll always enjoy "Blurry", but otherwise, Puddle of Mudd is just awful.
01:51 PM on 03/25/12 
User Info.
aolsux
phase reverse
Reading, PA
Male - 26 Years Old
Action Action

but I am sure Victory Records is to blame why everyone forgot they existed
01:51 PM on 03/25/12 
User Info.
birdman
Don't hold your breath
Atlanta, Ga
Male
That same friend made me see Puddle of Mudd live. I've never seen so many jean jackets without sleeves in my life.

Awful, I can't imagine what that must have been like.

I was dragged to see the band Lifehouse and it was pretty bad.
01:57 PM on 03/25/12 
User Info.
Full Effect Ed
Nonstop Disco Powerpack
Perry Hall, MD
Male - 30 Years Old
Wheatus
01:59 PM on 03/25/12 
User Info.
eightsailor
i want to be a pirate.
Haha, I was tempted to say this, but I actually listened to "Teenage Dirtbag" like a week ago for shits and giggles.
02:04 PM on 03/25/12 
User Info.
popo
ლ(`◉◞౪&#969
Idaho
Male

my favorite song for the longest time

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music