AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

04:10 PM on 05/12/12 
User Info.
Pencil
meet the decline
Male - 23 Years Old
That stupid Britney Spears song is on my mind!

"...yoooou feeeeel liiiike paaaradise, and I need a vacation toniiiight"
06:44 PM on 05/12/12 
User Info.
APmusic4TW
Toronto
Female - 19 Years Old
If your parents can still effect who you see then you should not be anywhere near marriage.
They don't. My parent and everyone are crazy fighting, and i don't want him anywhere near the drama that's going on.
06:51 PM on 05/12/12 
User Info.
Alison1488
____
Female - 26 Years Old
This fucking cold/allergies.
10:51 PM on 05/12/12 
User Info.
IV.
No Avatar Selected
Atlanta/Baltimore
Male - 28 Years Old
They don't. My parent and everyone are crazy fighting, and i don't want him anywhere near the drama that's going on.
Oh ok i hear ya. Good luck.
06:43 PM on 05/13/12 
User Info.
Dearbhla
Galway, Ireland.
Female - 22 Years Old
Money troubles and not knowing what to do education wise. My anxiety over it gets so bad, I wake up in the middle of the night and can't sleep again.
09:16 AM on 05/15/12 
User Info.
joelabz
Totes Magotes!
Wales
Male - 22 Years Old
my fucked up sleeping cycle, just been watching endless US office episodes until i'm so tired I fall asleep instantly
02:25 PM on 05/17/12 
User Info.
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
Raritan NJ
Male - 25 Years Old
Whether or not I should shave my head into a mohawk for Bamboozle. It's the little things that keep me up.
09:37 PM on 05/18/12 
User Info.
Hamlet
Prince of Denmark
New Zealand
Male - 28 Years Old
Error 37.
11:20 PM on 05/18/12 
User Info.
zporter92
Navarre, FL
Male - 22 Years Old
Money troubles and not knowing what to do education wise. My anxiety over it gets so bad, I wake up in the middle of the night and can't sleep again.

This. I don't think i've slept for more than 2 hours for the past month and a half. Not a fan.
01:15 AM on 05/19/12 
User Info.
allthewaysaid
Have a feeling I'll die in my20s...
Texas
Male - 22 Years Old

Here here, I get myself all worked up thinking about all of this stupid shit and that's where the panic attacks come in.
01:33 AM on 05/19/12 
User Info.
Raarzipan
Registered Member
Female - 25 Years Old
I'm steaming mad and learned the hard way it isn't a good idea to be friends with your boss.
08:50 AM on 05/27/12 
User Info.
mysticdemon
ohio
Male - 25 Years Old
Same thing as always, think of the girl who i was talking to but she just bailed and wont tell me why and has pretty much ignored me the past 3 weeks. Conveniently she starts running through my head as soon as i lay down it seems. meh
02:50 PM on 05/27/12 
User Info.
theagentcoma
Post Grad Vagabond
Seattle
Male - 26 Years Old
Same thing as always, think of the girl who i was talking to but she just bailed and wont tell me why and has pretty much ignored me the past 3 weeks. Conveniently she starts running through my head as soon as i lay down it seems. meh

You can go all day and not think about her, minus a few random thoughts that pop up here and there, but the night brings nothing but visions of her face and memories of what you've done with her.

How it works for me too. Sucks.
10:09 PM on 05/27/12 
User Info.
mysticdemon
ohio
Male - 25 Years Old
yeah i honestly dont understand it, it's really weird and usually im good sometimes for a few days and then bam it all comes back. Unfortunately for me i caved and texted her today so the self torture continues it seems haha.
10:36 PM on 05/27/12 
User Info.
theagentcoma
Post Grad Vagabond
Seattle
Male - 26 Years Old
yeah i honestly dont understand it, it's really weird and usually im good sometimes for a few days and then bam it all comes back. Unfortunately for me i caved and texted her today so the self torture continues it seems haha.

Dude, that's the worst - been there so many times. From my experience I've found that every time I want to take matters into my own hands and ask one more question, make one more call, start one more conversation for the sake of clarity/closure/whatever, it ALWAYS goes south. Always.

The hardest thing is letting go but it gets easier, trust me.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos