sjb2k1
8-7, sack orton
User Info.
pass
03:14 PM on 03/26/12
Augustine1128
User Info.
I almost hesitate to ask...but I have an honest question

so the camera was stolen, and they lost all their footage...truly a bummer.

but how does getting money from fans assist in the dvd release? It's not like they can buy the camera back from the dude who jacked it. they still won't have any of the stuff they filmed. so, money or not...the guys still won't be able to release all of the stuff they filmed.

Unless I'm missing something. Am I? I skimmed the post.
03:38 PM on 03/26/12
danielinskeep
i can spell confusion with a K.
User Info.

but how does getting money from fans assist in the dvd release? It's not like they can buy the camera back from the dude who jacked it. they still won't have any of the stuff they filmed. so, money or not...the guys still won't be able to release all of the stuff they filmed.

I'm assuming they would buy another camera and start from scratch.
03:44 PM on 03/26/12
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
I thought they already had one out?

/thread
03:49 PM on 03/26/12
kazuma_ootaro28
User Info.
Maybe he should start selling birdhouses again to fund the DVD. Heard he was good at marketing that shit.
/ajisdonkeylips
05:35 PM on 03/26/12
codypayne
Unemployable
User Info.
Only if Tyler drums in the DVD.
we would but tyler doesnt know how to play to a click track, hence why we dont let him play in our band. =/
05:58 PM on 03/26/12
codypayne
Unemployable
User Info.
I don't trust you guys. My gf ordered a pair of shorts from you a long time ago, and she never recieved them. She asked for a refund, and you never gave her money back. So nope, won't be supporting.
hey man this is something you should take up with the merch store, as we AND hopeless have switched merch stores multiple times in the last year or 2. things could get a little messed up. hope this can be resolved!
05:59 PM on 03/26/12
codypayne
Unemployable
User Info.

if you were to read the statement you would see that rather than us doing it ourselves we would hire videographers that we know. needing a fairly large budget.
08:54 PM on 03/26/12
Augustine1128
User Info.
if you were to read the statement you would see that rather than us doing it ourselves we would hire videographers that we know. needing a fairly large budget.
i'm a lazy reader. makes sense. bummer about your dudes camera
12:59 AM on 03/27/12
WhaleSnake
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
He more or less drums for them when he wants to from what I've heard. He's going to school, so he has to work around that.

Regardless, seeing these guys tomorrow night in Montreal. I'll have to grab a shirt or something to help them out. A DVD would be awesome.

That was the case until recently i guess. I saw TDS back in february and bryan czap said that tyler is officially out and that the band wants nothing to do with tyler anymore. I found that strange since tyler and bryan always seemed like the nicest dudes in the world every time i saw them. Im bummed but i wish tyler the best of luck after blowing an opputunity as perfect as TDS. Still would like to hear who ever he plays with next tho.
04:00 AM on 03/27/12
dumpweed41
User Info.
I thought they already had one out?

Where's the goddamn like button.
07:09 AM on 03/27/12
grffthmsft629
User Info.
I'll support, and I would support any band I somewhat follow in a kickstart towards a DVD. So many bands put on great live shows, but don't have a pro shot representation of a full live set. Why shuffle a setlist of songs in the background, if you could have a live dvd in the background. In a heart beat I would pay for a new full pro shot live set of

Foxy Shazam
Man Overboard
The Wonder Years
The Story So Far
Yellowcard
Blink-182
Taking Back Sunday
New Found Glory
Valencia
Four Year Strong
Motion City

There is one of NFG is called This Disaster it's a full se of them in London
01:07 PM on 03/28/12
veronabryce
User Info.
I thought he came back last year? So, he would be drumming for them.
I just saw them in Denver, and it wasn't Tyler. He's hot and cold in the drummer's seat. Going to school the band said.

EDIT:

we would but tyler doesnt know how to play to a click track, hence why we dont let him play in our band. =/

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos