AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

11:09 AM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Firefly1628
East Rochester, NY
Female - 28 Years Old
I cant believe it is season four and there isnt a thread for this!
11:12 AM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
VampiresRevenge
particularly good finder
South Carolina
Female - 21 Years Old
I was just thinking about making a thread for this, haha.

I want to know what the hell Willam did already.
11:15 AM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Firefly1628
East Rochester, NY
Female - 28 Years Old
IK!!! I think he was taking female hormones. But we'll see! I cant wait to find out who is coming back next week!!!!
11:18 AM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
VampiresRevenge
particularly good finder
South Carolina
Female - 21 Years Old
IK!!! I think he was taking female hormones. But we'll see! I cant wait to find out who is coming back next week!!!!
I hope they bring back Kenya. Or Dida. Those are the only two that I wouldn't be mad about if they brought back haha.
11:22 AM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Firefly1628
East Rochester, NY
Female - 28 Years Old
I agree, Kenya was ousted too soon, but I dont want her to win haha. And Dida was finally coming out of her shell. I think the final two are going to be Chad Michaels and Sharon Needles.
11:24 AM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
VampiresRevenge
particularly good finder
South Carolina
Female - 21 Years Old
I agree, Kenya was ousted too soon, but I dont want her to win haha. And Dida was finally coming out of her shell. I think the final two are going to be Chad Michaels and Sharon Needles.
I kind of want Latrice to win because she would be the first "big girl" to win, and she's pretty hilarious. But I honestly don't totally hate anyone who's left now that Willam is finally gone, so anyone else winning wouldn't bother me too much.
01:55 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old
Homosexuality... Whatever... But drag and cross dressing is where I draw the line for morality... I'm not religious or anything, I genuinely think that shit is disgusting to have to look at.
02:03 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
Twin Cities, MN
Male - 25 Years Old
Homosexuality... Whatever... But drag and cross dressing is where I draw the line for morality... I'm not religious or anything, I genuinely think that shit is disgusting to have to look at.
Way to keep an open mind there, bud
03:01 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old
Is there something wrong with not keeping an open mind when it comes to drag? I grew up in a world and culture that deems that disgusting... It physically disgusts me when I look at it... Even if I wanted to be open minded to it, I doubt I could... I mean it elicits a physical response from me, it's ingrained into my DNA.
03:14 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Firefly1628
East Rochester, NY
Female - 28 Years Old
Is there something wrong with not keeping an open mind when it comes to drag? I grew up in a world and culture that deems that disgusting... It physically disgusts me when I look at it... Even if I wanted to be open minded to it, I doubt I could... I mean it elicits a physical response from me, it's ingrained into my DNA.

For being so disgusted by Drag Queens and Drag in general its pretty interesting to me that you needed to take time out of your day to come onto the RuPauls Drag Race thread and leave a comment, It would have been different if we were talking about it in another thread, but this was made specifically for the show and you CHOSE to come on here and start spreading your poison.
03:35 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 23 Years Old

What world could you have possibly grown up in that deems drag disgusting but not homosexuality?
03:39 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
zion the lion
pull over that ass is too fat.
Female - 22 Years Old

1. you don't have to look at it.
2. I don't think you've seen some of the people who do drag. Season 3 of this show was filled with the least disgusting looking people I've seen on tv.

edit: I just came in here to say that I had a major crush on Carmen from last season. And I keep forgetting this is on Mondays so I've missed most of this season.
03:45 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old
What world could you have possibly grown up in that deems drag disgusting but not homosexuality?

Well... Judging by the backlash from my distaste towards drag, I chose not to display my views on homosexuality... If you did know them, you'd be even more disgusted with me probably...

And my distaste for drag comes from my best friend growing up, turns out to be gay, which, fine, it's his life, his choice, but he turns out to be the kind of homosexual that does drag and all that freaky deaky shit... Seeing someone you grew up with, shared tents with and all that stuff, dressing in womens clothing is completely and utterly disgusting, not to mention a shock to my entire childhood... Kinda ruins it is all I'm saying.
03:55 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Firefly1628
East Rochester, NY
Female - 28 Years Old
Well... Judging by the backlash from my distaste towards drag, I chose not to display my views on homosexuality... If you did know them, you'd be even more disgusted with me probably...

And my distaste for drag comes from my best friend growing up, turns out to be gay, which, fine, it's his life, his choice, but he turns out to be the kind of homosexual that does drag and all that freaky deaky shit... Seeing someone you grew up with, shared tents with and all that stuff, dressing in womens clothing is completely and utterly disgusting, not to mention a shock to my entire childhood... Kinda ruins it is all I'm saying.

You're a shitty friend. If this person was TRULY your friend you should support them for doing what makes them happy, it takes alot of courage to come out as a gay man or lesbian woman, it takes even more courage to dress in drag, Your friend needs support and love from the people who are supposed to be there for him. You are a complete failure as a friend for not being there for him. Does he think your life is disgusting or wrong? Its not the life he would lead but Im sure he supports you for your choices in life, why cant you let people be who they are without putting them down or making them feel worthless.

Speaking of worthless.. . . . . . *ahem*
03:57 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old
You're a shitty friend. If this person was TRULY your friend you should support them for doing what makes them happy, it takes alot of courage to come out as a gay man or lesbian woman, it takes even more courage to dress in drag, Your friend needs support and love from the people who are supposed to be there for him. You are a complete failure as a friend for not being there for him. Does he think your life is disgusting or wrong? Its not the life he would lead but Im sure he supports you for your choices in life, why cant you let people be who they are without putting them down or making them feel worthless.

Speaking of worthless.. . . . . . *ahem*

Lol, after I found that stuff out, I did what I thought was best and haven't much spoken to him since, let alone seen him... I still think he's a great friend and all, and it might be selfish what I did, but I hardly think I'm a bad friend... You're trying to preach a world in which we coddle everyone for everything... Look, he's gay, fine, I don't hate on him for it, but drag is something I won't find acceptable ever, so why am I wrong for being close minded, yet you're right for being close minded as well, but in a different way?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos