Username
Password

04:16 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 23 Years Old
This is hurting my heart. What kind of world is it in which you can't even turn to your best friend with something so large and life-changing without having to wonder whether or not they'll completely cut off ties with you? You are such a shameful person.
04:20 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 23 Years Old
Also, you mistaking 'open-minded' as 'a different kind of close-minded' is literally one of the best things I've ever read.
04:25 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Firefly1628
East Rochester, NY
Female - 28 Years Old
I am NOT being close minded. I feel that it is the RIGHT of EVERY American to be who they are. There is nothing wrong with a person dressing in Drag, and MOST of drag queens are performers, they become a character on stage, and they do not dress as women otherwise. Do you have something wrong with actors who portray a roll on tv???

I am NOT tyring to "preach a world where we coddle everyone for everything" I am trying to "preach a world" where my son can grow up to be WHOEVER he wants to be, where he has choices to live his life in the way that makes him the most happy. Using the word coddling would mean that people arent being held accountable for poor choices, or even being sheltered from less than perfect situations. I want to see a world where a child doesnt get beat to shit in school for being gay, where a young adult can be comfortbale with who they are without being afraid of being killed, and where a grown man can marry who he chooses no matter how "uncomfortable' that may seem to another man. This is NOT coddling, it is EQUALITY!

However YOU are the one who wants to be coddled. Something makes you uncomfortable so you need to attack it and try to persuade others to dislike it. "keep it away from him" he might cry.
04:41 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Who Is Ryan?
???
Las Vegas
Male - 23 Years Old
Homosexuality... Whatever... But drag and cross dressing is where I draw the line for morality... I'm not religious or anything, I genuinely think that shit is disgusting to have to look at.

Says the user with a paper bag over his face...

Now please do everyone a favor and
04:43 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
VampiresRevenge
particularly good finder
South Carolina
Female - 21 Years Old
Seriously, if you want to bitch about drag being "immoral," go into the Politics forum to discuss it. This thread is about the tv show, not for you to rant about your beliefs behind what they're practicing. Leave this thread alone, or sashay away as Who_Is_Ryan? pointed out.
04:51 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Who Is Ryan?
???
Las Vegas
Male - 23 Years Old
Is there something wrong with not keeping an open mind when it comes to drag? I grew up in a world and culture that deems that disgusting... It physically disgusts me when I look at it... Even if I wanted to be open minded to it, I doubt I could... I mean it elicits a physical response from me, it's ingrained into my DNA.

I'm dying. I'm dying. I'm dead

05:01 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
GypsyLee
Buffalo NY
Female
Y'know what? I can't stand guacamole. It looks like parrot droppings. But I'd never post that on an avocado-lovin' thread. Please, Seymour, do your attention-seeking elsewhere.

Anyway, concerning ep. #9:
-- I can't wait to see who comes back. I can't imagine who it is...
-- was there any mention of what Phi Phi got for winning the mini-challenge? It seems like the episodes are getting progressively more compressed to fit in all those commercials.
-- and, finally- what was Ru wearing on the runway? It looked like a cross between a beach towel and one of Madea's muu muus. Usually she looks fantastic, but last night- ugh..

05:06 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
VampiresRevenge
particularly good finder
South Carolina
Female - 21 Years Old
Y'know what? I can't stand guacamole. It looks like parrot droppings. But I'd never post that on an avocado-lovin' thread. Please, Seymour, do your attention-seeking elsewhere.

Anyway, concerning ep. #9:
-- I can't wait to see who comes back. I can't imagine who it is...
-- was there any mention of what Phi Phi got for winning the mini-challenge? It seems like the episodes are getting progressively more compressed to fit in all those commercials.
-- and, finally- what was Ru wearing on the runway? It looked like a cross between a beach towel and one of Madea's muu muus. Usually she looks fantastic, but last night- ugh..
I actually thought Ru's dress was one of the prettiest she's worn this season. It did sort of look like a towel though now that you said that haha.
05:38 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Firefly1628
East Rochester, NY
Female - 28 Years Old
I didnt like Ru's dress either, but WHAT WAS MICHELLE VISAGE WEARING!!! That was WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much boob for me!
05:42 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
VampiresRevenge
particularly good finder
South Carolina
Female - 21 Years Old
I didnt like Ru's dress either, but WHAT WAS MICHELLE VISAGE WEARING!!! That was WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much boob for me!
Hahaha! I didn't know she had a tattoo between her boobs until she wore that. I could have gone my entire life without seeing that much of her.
07:10 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
I am Mick
http://www.worncolors.bandcamp.c om
Pittsburgh
Male - 25 Years Old
I hope that shitty homophobic piece of shit gets hit by a car and dies.
11:55 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Yo!Yvonne!
We were thinking of evolving.
omaha,NE
Female - 24 Years Old
About time someone made a thread for this! Anyways I want Latrice or Sharon to win.
07:38 AM on 03/28/12 
User Info.
Firefly1628
East Rochester, NY
Female - 28 Years Old
I really hope Sharon wins! I LOVE sharon. But my second favorite is Chad Michaels. He is so sweet. I cant wait for Phi Phi to go!!!! Shes such a BITCH!
10:05 AM on 03/28/12 
User Info.
VampiresRevenge
particularly good finder
South Carolina
Female - 21 Years Old
So I'm probably the only one who likes Phi Phi haha... She's my second favorite after Latrice.
05:49 PM on 03/28/12 
User Info.
Yo!Yvonne!
We were thinking of evolving.
omaha,NE
Female - 24 Years Old
So I'm probably the only one who likes Phi Phi haha... She's my second favorite after Latrice.

I like Phi Phi but she's vindictive. I think as a guy, he's pretty good looking, but in drag it get's hidden under all the makeup.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos