resuscitation of the year
User Info.
$5000

The band will take pictures of their baby dicks on a camera that you leave out
01:51 PM on 03/27/12
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
Only Kickstarter I ever helped fund was Double Fine's, none of the bands I like use it. I guess The Killers aren't exactly hurting for cash
02:18 PM on 03/27/12
oxeneers
User Info.
They are so Jonny Craig'ing everyone. They have a fucking label. Their label can front the cash if they really want this done so damn bad. What a joke.

Great way to ride the Kickstarter train people
02:36 PM on 03/27/12
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
If they have enough money to drop off tours and then whine like babies after it, they should have enough money to make a DVD. They can collectively suck a massive wang.
02:40 PM on 03/27/12
PIG DESTROYER
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
11 Grand?!!?! Ahhhhhhahahahahahha
02:41 PM on 03/27/12
PIG DESTROYER
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If they have enough money to drop off tours and then whine like babies after it, they should have enough money to make a DVD. They can collectively suck a massive wang.
hahaha seriously, I love their albums but jesus! finish ONE tour and split funding with your label. kickstarter makes me sick sometimes.
02:46 PM on 03/27/12
HCO SF 87
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Am I the only one that thinks every single one of this bands songs sound the same? I can't be.
02:59 PM on 03/27/12
t.web4
Gone
User Info.
Getting the $30 package. Those are by far the best kickstarter packages I've seen. Hope they get it funded.
03:10 PM on 03/27/12
audiokarate89
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm only for kickstarters when a band really needs help, and then they also give away great things for backing their project. This is hands down the best breakdown of rewards for pledging I've ever seen. 30 bucks for a poster, limited edition shirt and a copy of the DVD? Such a good deal.

Also, I really like the breakdown of expenses.
03:35 PM on 03/27/12
asthenia*
Never to see any other way...
User Info.
debating between the 30 and 250 pledge.

also any who thinks a band can tour and split the funding for this with their label is talking out of their ass. they've been about translucent with the whole process as you could want, if they say they need the money they need the money.
03:40 PM on 03/27/12
Spencer Control
Now we are all sons of bitches
User Info.
Gonna purchase the $17 option.

Edit: Are we going be subjected to more whining because people think a band should never use Kickstarter? For freaking crying out loud.
03:43 PM on 03/27/12
takingbackjosh
Im not a self-help book
User Info.
Limited addition hoodie sounds sweet. But I need to know if it's a pull over hoodie or zip up first before I pledge for that. I'm not huge on zip up hoodies so I'm not payin 50 bucks for it haha. But most of these rewards are actually pretty sweet. I may be one of the few on this site, but I hope they get funded, a live DVD would be awesome
04:20 PM on 03/27/12
hisandherpes
User Info.
Donated $17. Looking forward to seeing this. I missed them at Warped as well as on their most recent headlining tour.
04:21 PM on 03/27/12
gr33ndayfr3ak
www.nickferran.com
User Info.
If that video is any indication of what this will be like, I'm definitely donating $30.
And I doubt their label would pay for them to replace a stolen video camera. The band is successful, but probably not quite enough to drop $11,000 on a new camera and other supplies.
04:30 PM on 03/27/12
The Boat
I've made a huge mistake
User Info.
I don't understand how people complain about kicstarter. I mean if it was me id probably just go work a normal job for like a 1 month and get some cash.

but otherwise, its just paying for the dvd in advance rather then after they produce it, in australia one dvd would be about 20-30 and a shirt on top would be 40. so to get both for 30 is a good as deal.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS