AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

The Early November News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Kings for Queens Merchandise Available for Purchase

Posted by - 03:20 AM on 09/26/07
Kings for Queens (ex-The Early November) have launched a new online store with exclusive merchandise available for purchase. The group will be touring this fall in support of their forthcoming release, which is due out next year courtesy of Drive-Thru Records.

Submitted by irthesteve

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 35
05:03 AM on 09/26/07
harryCane
Fighter of the Night Man
User Info.
Color me excited!
05:06 AM on 09/26/07
uchiha
untitled
User Info.
who from the Early November is actually in this group?
05:12 AM on 09/26/07
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
who from the Early November is actually in this group?
Ace Enders.
05:18 AM on 09/26/07
uchiha
untitled
User Info.

So that project that he was working on is no longer called Ace Enders and a Million Different People and is now called Kings for Queens? Or are they two separate groups?
05:29 AM on 09/26/07
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
So that project that he was working on is no longer called Ace Enders and a Million Different People and is now called Kings for Queens? Or are they two separate groups?
I'm not quite sure, though I can tell you Ace's main focus is now Kings for Queens.
05:38 AM on 09/26/07
Haartleey
WebsterHallNYC
User Info.
he needs to chill out. The last early november album blew anyway. I dont like getting hyped up for this too. i need to be suprised.. hopefully this is old school early novemeberish.
05:46 AM on 09/26/07
gonfreaks
User Info.
I'm going to assume that Ace Enders & A Million Different People and Kings for Queens are separate groups, as they have different merch, but I really don't know.

Still, Ace is one of my favorite musicians, and I really look forward to everything he puts out..
05:58 AM on 09/26/07
r3wind74
User Info.
So if Ace has another band...why did exactly did TEN end?
I know Ace was the main focus of TEN but TEN had some great band members...I can't forget Ultra Bill, Joe, Serg & Cummer...I still miss TEN and wish they would re group.
06:01 AM on 09/26/07
LillieDesigns
Orange, CA
User Info.
A friend of mine was at one of their practices and said it was amazing. There are female vocals in this band too and he said it was pretty impressive. I can't wait to hear some new music....and how did TEN's last cd blow? The triple disk was amazing.
06:34 AM on 09/26/07
AShannon04
http://drewshannon.net
User Info.
I love the Greek shirt. I bought one at one of the shows back in August.
07:57 AM on 09/26/07
guitarnick20
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
http://www.myspace.com/milkandhoneyrocks If you would like to hear what the female vocalist sounds like. She's absolutely one of the best singers I've ever heard and Ace also would attest to this (or so I've heard from more than very reliable sources).

Ace's main focus will be this band but also it will most likely be completely different from TEN (and decidedly not Ace Enders and a Million Different People), not to mention that it will more than likely not feature Ace as the lead vocalist. He is supposed to do a couple of backing vocals and I'm sure help write songs. I know the singer through a friend and the keyboardist also through friends, have met them both, and they're wonderful people.
08:04 AM on 09/26/07
STD Yay STD
User Info.
Please be good, please be good...
08:13 AM on 09/26/07
lftcoastenvy05
is a bulletproof tiger
User Info.

from what it appears on myspace, they are 2 different bands
08:22 AM on 09/26/07
Loch_Doun
registered registered user
User Info.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT