Password

07:30 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
4Who4What
Bow Down to Washington
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
XFN AP LEAGUE SITE

XFN TUTORIALS (GO HERE IF YOU NEED HELP NAVIGATING THROUGH CERTAIN PROCESSES ON XFN)

League Rules (Modified April 1st, 2012)
*Subject To Change

ROSTERS MUST BE AT A MAXIMUM OF 55 PLAYERS AT ALL TIMES.

League Staff/Assistance

Commisioner: xkj1985x
Co-Commisioner: slyck

**slyck will act as a second board moderator and help out with issues as they arise when I'm not around (even when I am, he'll have that ability) but there will be times when I'm busy with school or real life shit so if I'm not around and if you see slyck, feel free to talk to him about any league issues. Him and I will communicate via PM to make sure there aren't any type of double standard or contradiction**

When you have a question/comment in the thread for myself, you might as well quote slyck as well to get an answer quicker if I’m not around the thread.

Trade Committee

**QUOTE THEM WHEN YOU HAVE A TRADE TO BE PROCESSED**
***You MUST receive 2/3 on your trade in order to process it***

1. Max Stern
2. xbrokendownx
3. MHT
4. xkj1985x/slyck (Reserves)

XFN CSS Website Editor Fixer Guy/Graphic Design

SeeTheLights
HoorayItsDave

I: Gameplay

I.A: Exploits

1. Illegal Plays: Nano Blitzing, Motioning Outward* or Mid-Motion Behind the Offensive Line Hiking, "rocket catching" (not the animation catches) Goal Line Fade, Zigzagging your S/LBs to wiggle through the line (That fucks with the AI and you dummies know that), Pulling guys off the line on punt returns.

*Motioning Outward: All motioning must be INWARD or Left to Right/Right to Left. NO Left side Left Motion or Right side Right Motion. (unless player comes to a complete stop for example: Motioning a left side TE to the left slot and he stops at the LOS.) All motioning OUT OF THE BACKFIELD must come to a complete stop BEFORE HIKING or it is illegal.

2. Illegal Subs: No SS @ LB, CB @ WR or WR @ CB, CB @ SS

3. No running your manually controlled defensive player around pre-snap to build up his acceleration.

+Manually moving LBs around to reflect pass coverage or to a different spot on the field is fine, However when you're building up the players acceleration in preparation to jump through a gap/gain a step on the set lineman--thats where the problem lies. You may move your players around on the field prior to the snap but at the snap, they should be set to avoid any suspect issues of building up ones acceleration to gain an advantage.

4. No manually pulling d-line to run around into coverage (DE or DT or any LB @ DE or DE @ DT). Hot route hook zones and man coverage is okay if the AI is controller, but manually controlling a DE or DT to instantly drop into coverage is illegal

5. Offensive Player Spam

This is a new rule being plugged in (1 APR) to combat people cheesing money plays via a 8-0 poll of certain veteran users and the rule is this:
+ No offensive player that has over 5 receptions, may account for 75% of that teams offense in any given game
+ I.E. No player can have 12 of your teams 16 receptions, there is something awfully fishy about that to the league as a whole.

6.Tanking

Effective immediately for Season 2.

There will be a tanking rule to combat users leaving for multiple amounts of CPU games and laying down in games they are playing for draft pick status.

In the event of a possible tanking scenario, particular veterans would be polled along with the commissioner’s take to come to a gathered decision as to if a user is tanking. In the event of having a tanker on our hands, they will be punished by:

--Not being able to draft for their team at all the following season. Team will still be awarded draft their picks but they will be auto selected.

--Users missing more than FOUR games (25%) will also be subjected to the tanking rule depending on polling of veteran users. Same punishment would apply to prolonged league absences stated above.

I.B: Sportsmanship

1. Cutthroat: If an opponent disconnects and you are able to take a win at ANY time the game allows, you are free to do so.

2. Grieving: If an opponent disconnects for “grieving” then the other team must have photo proof and post it directly in the thread. At that time, the user will have the option to either a) replay the game or b) play the cpu

3. Don't Be An Asshole: There is no reason to be running up the score on teams just because you can. You may play a game against an opponent significantly worse than you are so simply play the game with class. If it gets out of hand then simply drain the clock and get it over with. This is something that shouldn't have to be reiterated but the fact of the matter is, it does.

4. I know we all hate each other, but please show some respect to your opponent. At the end of the day if I feel it is getting too personal over who won a video game. Things are going to get heated at times but try to keep it mellow because if someone elects to report you and a mod takes it into his own hands, not much I can do for you at that point so please, keep that in mind.

II: Trading/Free Agency

THERE IS NOW A TRADE BLOCK FORUM ON XFN, POST YOUR BLOCKS THERE.

II.A Trading:

1. All trades must be discussed publicly in the official league thread.

- No backdoor trading (no trading via private message, facebook, skype, texting, google+, etc)

2. Trade Cap Limit will now be the 3-4-5 format
+3 trades for non-playoff teams
+4 trades for playoff teams
+5 trades for super bowl teams

(TRADES DO NOT ROLLOVER YEAR TO YEAR, USE THEM OR LOSE THEM)

3. Drafted rookies are NOT allowed to be traded until they have one complete year of service due to the draft being manual once again.

4. If you are trying to trade a recently acquired player, you must have played at least 2 games with said player before you can trade them

5. You are now able to trade draft picks. Due to these drafts being garbage after Round 2 (sometimes sooner than that) Trading of draft picks are limited to 1st and 2nd round picks of the current year.

6. Finalized trades MUST be posted in the XFN Trade forum once they are completed for tracking purposes.

II.B Free Agency

Free Agency is being ran on a tier system based on team overalls for Weeks 1 & 2. Beginning in Week 3, you may pick up ONE player per week (no order) until Week 7 at which free agency opens completely, you may sign as many guys as you want so long as your roster remains at 55 players at all times.

After Week 12, Free Agency will be officially closed until the beginning of the following season

Cutting Players In The OffSeason

Non Playoff Teams: Cut 3 70 overall players 1 must be 75+ (retirements count but not for the 75+ one) and 4 whatever

Playoff Teams: Cut 2 70 overall players and 5 whatever

DRAFTING:

Per a league wide vote, manual drafting is back. The draft will be ran through the XFN site at a time TBD following the league Super Bowl.

On Draft Day, users may explore draft day trades that could include A) Players B) Picks or C) Both.

You will be able to pull off trades from the morning of draft day up until four hours prior to draft time so that I may have enough time to get the proper draft order set.

If you wish to package picks/players to move up in the first round, you may also do that ON draft day during the trading period as well.

These trades on draft day will count towards your limit for the following season.

Following the draft will be the Free Agency Draft and it will continue to work just like any other FA Draft of recent memory. It will run in a tier system similar to how Free Agency is being ran in Week’s 1 & 2. It will go from BEST performing teams to WORST performing teams. Tiers will be created and announced following the draft.

III: Privacy Clauses/Thread Discussion/Harassment/Respect/Maturity Issues

1. This is simple. Be mature about what you say and do. No posting peoples personal information/photos/dick pix without their prior approval. We’re all grown up here, lets act like it.

2. The original AP Madden is dead. There is no point to talk about it or any of its faults that you were not happy with for whatever reason. It’s dead and gone so let it go. Do NOT talk about Old AP any longer.

III.A Broadcasting Games

1. There is to be no public broadcasting of games via Justin.TV, Stickam, Skype---whatever without approval from BOTH participants in the said game, period.

IV. Punishments

To start, there won't be any "set" punishments because every offense should be punishable by its severity. When a rule is broken, a punishment/consequence will be conversed internally and then delivered. The punishment in every crime will fit the offense hence no set punishments.

Don't break rules/be a shithead and you have nothing to worry about.

VI. Advancements

Advancements are EVERY 72 hours. However there are a few exceptions to this rule:

a. League will advance if ALL games are in prior to the 72 hour rule

b. League will advance if ALL games are in with the exception of one or two, this happens in the event there has been very little/no attempt at contacting/scheduling with each other in this thread. This thread is used as a monitor to see who's active and who isn't. If you make very little attempt to schedule/play your game, the rest of the league will not be waiting on you and we will advance.

c. User/CPU games are NEVER going to be the last game. If they are, it gets advanced---period.

d. If one user makes a solid attempt to contact his opponent and gets very little cooperation in return via no contact or piss poor scheduling times, the user who made the attempt(s) will get to play the CPU. IE: The 24 hour rule.

Any questions? Feel free to PM either myself or slyck, or you can just quote one/both of us in the thread and get a response fairly quickly.

TEAM/OWNER LIST

OPEN TEAMS: BUFFALO BILLS

AFC:

NFC:

07:31 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
hoorayitsdave
hooooraaaaaaaayyyy!!!!!!
Chicago, IL
Male - 27 Years Old
hi
User Info.
Max Stern
@HeyMaxSup
Denver, CO
Male - 22 Years Old
hi
User Info.
Getup and Dance
It's the Diggy Diggy Doc Yall.
Seattle, Wa
Male - 28 Years Old
Ugh, ATL is in my division.
07:32 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Knicks 2016 World Champions!
Brooklyn, NY
Male
Heyyyyyyyyoooooooo
07:32 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
youenvydoug
#justiceforbrandon
Port Richey, FL
Male - 21 Years Old
THANK YOU BASED GOD.

x
07:33 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Getup and Dance
Seattle, Wa
Male - 28 Years Old
Justin Smith might be on the trade block 99 OVR Stud.
07:34 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Getup and Dance
Seattle, Wa
Male - 28 Years Old
THANK YOU BASED GOD.

x
Want to play?
07:34 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
4Who4What
Bow Down to Washington
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
Some of these rules will be up for discussion and possibly changed, I'll post about those later on tonight after everybody has a chance to check into the thread and get up to speed.
07:36 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 27 Years Old
Platinum Member
hey peeps

I think I play STL first
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Brooklyn, NY
Male
We still doing sim rookie drafts?

Barters?

Also someone trade me a RB
User Info.
youenvydoug
#justiceforbrandon
Port Richey, FL
Male - 21 Years Old

I'm playing a game against max first to get a feel for the Seahawks. I'll be down after the game.
07:37 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
youenvydoug
#justiceforbrandon
Port Richey, FL
Male - 21 Years Old
Looking for a QB.
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Brooklyn, NY
Male

I'm about to go 1-16 considering this schedule

Slyck
Badger
Slamfist
Max
DoS

0-5 to start at least lol. Jesus
User Info.
Getup and Dance
Seattle, Wa
Male - 28 Years Old
We still doing sim rookie drafts?

Barters?

Also someone trade me a RB

Frank Gore?

I'm playing a game against max first to get a feel for the Seahawks. I'll be down after the game.

How long are you going to be, dont got that much longer I have to leave for work early tonight.

Can you go tomorrow like 8am pst?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version