Username
Password

08:58 AM on 03/30/12 
User Info.
imnotapunkhero
Cerulean City
Male - 22 Years Old
Letter to Maazini, Augest 15th, 1871
The letter was displayed at the British Museum of London for a short time.

Albert Pike was a grand sovereign general of Freemasonry

These are direct quotes.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the 'agentur' of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Germany is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the difference caused by the 'agentur' of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionist and the leaders of the Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other... We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into the public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

What is there to do in a world where the wars that we fight and lives lost are all one big plan to eliminate all threats to a Luciferian New World? What are your thoughts on this?

also; inb4 haha this guy believes in the Illuminati. or i'm atheist so I don't believe any of this stuff.

It doesn't matter what you believe in, what matters is what they believe in. The ones pulling the triggers and calling the shots.
09:00 AM on 03/30/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
I'm sorry, T!
North Jersey
Male
What should I be doing about this? I'm only one man.
09:12 AM on 03/30/12 
User Info.
paper halo
we're just a million little gods
Lincoln, UK
Male
I remember this guy. Should be a hilarious thread.
09:17 AM on 03/30/12 
User Info.
georgedcc
Seosan
Male - 23 Years Old
Yeah, this was the guy who posted all the illuminati/freemasons stuff? Should be an entertaining thread. I predict Cavebear will come in here and post some sweet gifs.

Don't let me down Cavebear, not after I've called you out.
09:24 AM on 03/30/12 
User Info.
imnotapunkhero
Cerulean City
Male - 22 Years Old
I hope he does, I love gifs. Especially gifs that do nothing but cover up the emptiness of not proving any of this as false.

Edit: I don't hope, I just expect.
10:02 AM on 03/30/12 
User Info.
Jason Tate
Portland, OR
Male - 31 Years Old
Staff Member
Why is the burden on anyone to prove this false? Shouldn't the burden be on those making the accusations to provide evidence in support of their claims. Otherwise, someone can just make any ridiculous statement and say, "well - you didn't prove it false, therefore..."

Come on.
10:04 AM on 03/30/12 
User Info.
imnotapunkhero
Cerulean City
Male - 22 Years Old
Just read Albert Pike's own book Morals & Dogma and you'll find all the proof you need in his planning. Or the book 'secrets of the freemasons' by Michael Bradley. Good read, I must say.
10:04 AM on 03/30/12 
User Info.
georgedcc
Seosan
Male - 23 Years Old
Related to the thread title, this is one of my favourite quotes:

Quote:
"I don't know what kind of weapons will be used in the third world war, assuming there will be a third world war. But I can tell you what the fourth world war will be fought with -- stone clubs."

-ACA

-Albert Einstein
10:05 AM on 03/30/12 
User Info.
imnotapunkhero
Cerulean City
Male - 22 Years Old
but I mean, anyone can name themselves Albert Pike and release a book under the same title as his and put what they want.

Come on.
10:18 AM on 03/30/12 
User Info.
imnotapunkhero
Cerulean City
Male - 22 Years Old
But for all I know, Albert Pike could have just been a great guesser. It's usually also the ones who post the gifs that say they will disprove it, but the gifs never do. I never forced anyone to believe it, i'm just putting what one of the greatest freemasons had written down.
10:18 AM on 03/30/12 
User Info.
deFobbed14yrs
Legal Drug Dealer
Queens, New York
Female - 22 Years Old

Woah someone figuring out that Muslims and Jews will go at it? WEIRD!!!!!!
10:22 AM on 03/30/12 
User Info.
crackedthesky
cause when I fly solo I fly so high
Gladstone, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
Isn't op the crazy guy who started arguing with himself last illuminati thread?
10:23 AM on 03/30/12 
User Info.
jwicklun
Never forget.
San Francisco, CA
Male - 24 Years Old
I'm more worried about the Reptilians...
10:40 AM on 03/30/12 
User Info.
SomethingClever
SomethingClever
Male - 30 Years Old
http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-mason...e_mazzini.html

"It cannot be stressed too strongly that these claimed excerpts from a non-existent correspondence are not supported by any documentation. Internal evidence, the language and subject matter, clearly suggest a much later creation date"
10:40 AM on 03/30/12 
User Info.
plyb
true progress
Male - 25 Years Old
Letter to Mazzini, August 15th, 1871
The letter was displayed at the British Museum of London for a short time.
Fixed, and pics or it didn't happen.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version