Username
Password

09:24 AM on 06/05/12 
User Info.
bradsonemanband
I make music.
Provo, UT
Male - 28 Years Old
i'm still a little nervous for it... i want it to come out right now so i can finally put my nerves at ease.
09:46 AM on 06/05/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
Ehhhhhhhhhh don't worry about it. It's gonna be great. It's Ace Fuckin' Enders. And TEN. It'll be perfect.
11:55 AM on 06/05/12 
User Info.
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
So so so excited to see them Thursday, first time since their 2007 farewell tour!
12:04 PM on 06/05/12 
User Info.
bradsonemanband
I make music.
Provo, UT
Male - 28 Years Old
So so so excited to see them Thursday, first time since their 2007 farewell tour!

i saw them on saturday and it was the 2nd time i've ever seen them. the first time was on warped tour 2004, i believe. messed up. haha
12:09 PM on 06/05/12 
User Info.
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
i saw them on saturday and it was the 2nd time i've ever seen them. the first time was on warped tour 2004, i believe. messed up. haha
this will be my third, but the first time was before I really got into them... the farewell tour was nuts and amazing, i'll always remember that one
12:10 PM on 06/05/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
They're my favourite band and i've never seen them live. They better come to Florida at least once now that they're back together.
12:28 PM on 06/05/12 
User Info.
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
They're my favourite band and i've never seen them live. They better come to Florida at least once now that they're back together.
story of my life

/first post from my new macbook
12:34 PM on 06/05/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
story of my life

/first post from my new macbook
What the hell are we supposed to do?
12:42 PM on 06/05/12 
User Info.
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
What the hell are we supposed to do?
I know! The closest they have come so far is NC and I would have totally considered it except it was like the day before my first AP test for the year. I wanted to fly to California and go to all four shows there but I have no where near enough money haha
12:48 PM on 06/05/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
I know! The closest they have come so far is NC and I would have totally considered it except it was like the day before my first AP test for the year. I wanted to fly to California and go to all four shows there but I have no where near enough money haha
Yeah, if i had the money i'd definitely fly to a show, but i don't have nearly enough either. I guess we just gotta hope that they'll come to their senses and realize that they're biggest fans are in the South, haha.
12:55 PM on 06/05/12 
User Info.
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
Yeah, if i had the money i'd definitely fly to a show, but i don't have nearly enough either. I guess we just gotta hope that they'll come to their senses and realize that they're biggest fans are in the South, haha.
I would drop everything if they came to Florida. I'm just sad that I didn't get to see them with The Swellers and TWY. But I just saw TWY a month ago so it's not that bad I guess.
01:00 PM on 06/05/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
I would drop everything if they came to Florida. I'm just sad that I didn't get to see them with The Swellers and TWY. But I just saw TWY a month ago so it's not that bad I guess.
i almost went to that show a while back...i think it was in Philly....but The Dangerous Summer were opening for them. They dropped off i'm pretty sure, but i always thought that would have been an awesome show to go to.
01:04 PM on 06/05/12 
User Info.
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
i almost went to that show a while back...i think it was in Philly....but The Dangerous Summer were opening for them. They dropped off i'm pretty sure, but i always thought that would have been an awesome show to go to.
that would have been fantastic. The reason that I got into The Dangerous Summer was because they opened for Ace Enders and a Million Different People on their headlining tour.... that was my first show ever.
01:15 PM on 06/05/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
that would have been fantastic. The reason that I got into The Dangerous Summer was because they opened for Ace Enders and a Million Different People on their headlining tour.... that was my first show ever.
what a fucking awesome first show, haha. The first show i ever went to, was my own. We opened for Framing Hanley. Hahaha, yours beats mine out by a long shot.
01:18 PM on 06/05/12 
User Info.
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
what a fucking awesome first show, haha. The first show i ever went to, was my own. We opened for Framing Hanley. Hahaha, yours beats mine out by a long shot.
woah I don't know playing your first show is pretty awesome

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version