Username
Password

12:22 PM on 05/25/12 
User Info.
mka12992
Is this darkness in you too?
SC
Trans* - 21 Years Old
Love the new song. Love the switch from 3/4 to 4/4 too, I always love when bands pull time signature changes without making them stick out. Ace has never sounded better. I mean holy shit.
12:48 PM on 05/25/12 
User Info.
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
this song is so fantastic. It took a few listens for "Close to You" to sink in for me, but this one hit me immediately.
01:02 PM on 05/25/12 
User Info.
KenneyBN
will be gone till July 2015 on mish
Edmonton, AB
Male - 20 Years Old
Did anyone else notice that it looks like one of the tracks from that "Share With Everyone" EP Ace put out for free is on the record? Thats Not Your Real Name. I wonder what it'll sound like with maybe the full band, I adore that song.
01:03 PM on 05/25/12 
User Info.
mka12992
SC
Trans* - 21 Years Old
Did anyone else notice that it looks like one of the tracks from that "Share With Everyone" EP Ace put out for free is on the record? Thats Not Your Real Name. I wonder what it'll sound like with maybe the full band, I adore that song.

Yes, and I am so god damn excited. I can almost hear how it's gonna sound, and I don't think they could possibly fuck it up.
01:05 PM on 05/25/12 
User Info.
KenneyBN
Edmonton, AB
Male - 20 Years Old
Yes, and I am so god damn excited. I can almost hear how it's gonna sound, and I don't think they could possibly fuck it up.

Me too, in my opinion those 3 tracks Ace put out are some of the best songs I have ever heard from him. If the whole record is as good as just those 3 tracks are... we are in for a treat.
01:10 PM on 05/25/12 
User Info.
mka12992
SC
Trans* - 21 Years Old
Me too, in my opinion those 3 tracks Ace put out are some of the best songs I have ever heard from him. If the whole record is as good as just those 3 tracks are... we are in for a treat.

Agreed. But I definitely think That's Not Your Real Name is the best of that bunch, as good as the others are. I think this album is gonna be amazing. The new song they released today is so good, Close To You is a jam, and Digital Age is fucking astounding.
01:24 PM on 05/25/12 
User Info.
KenneyBN
Edmonton, AB
Male - 20 Years Old
Agreed. But I definitely think That's Not Your Real Name is the best of that bunch, as good as the others are. I think this album is gonna be amazing. The new song they released today is so good, Close To You is a jam, and Digital Age is fucking astounding.

I wasn't in love with Close To You, I thought it was just alright tbh. I do have high hopes for the whole record though. Really hoping it loves up to my expectations.
01:25 PM on 05/25/12 
User Info.
mattjritter
USMNT ♦ AVFC
I N D P L S
Male - 26 Years Old
I love this band -- put if they put out a mediocre album and ruin the nostalgia for me... Ugh.
03:31 PM on 05/25/12 
User Info.
ellie117
EAGLES, Phillies, Flyers, tacos.
south jersey
Female - 24 Years Old
So jealous of all you northerners who get to go to these shows.

I'm taking full advantage of it, man. I've seen 'em four times in the past year and will be going to at least one of the record release shows. I feel bad for people not near any of these shows, and I'm getting my ass to every single one within a 1-2 hour drive.
04:44 PM on 05/25/12 
User Info.
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
I'm not allowed to listen to anymore new songs until the album is in my hands. I wasn't even supposed to listen to this one!
04:48 PM on 05/25/12 
User Info.
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
also, I wish that someone Wiki-savy would make a wikipedia page for In Currents.
07:39 AM on 05/26/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
I'm taking full advantage of it, man. I've seen 'em four times in the past year and will be going to at least one of the record release shows. I feel bad for people not near any of these shows, and I'm getting my ass to every single one within a 1-2 hour drive.

I don't blame you man, i'd be doing the same thing. Unfortunately for me they don't get anywhere near Florida.
10:39 AM on 05/26/12 
User Info.
mrgenious
the sugary smell of spring time
Missouri
Male - 22 Years Old
also, I wish that someone Wiki-savy would make a wikipedia page for In Currents.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Currents
I made up a quick page last night. haven't done anything wiki-related in five years though so it's pretty sparse.
10:48 AM on 05/26/12 
User Info.
surette
kill the switch
Boston, MA
Male - 23 Years Old
I made up a quick page last night. haven't done anything wiki-related in five years though so it's pretty sparse.
you're awesome.
10:48 AM on 05/26/12 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old

The record was pushed back?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version