mattdbf
Divided by Friday
User Info.
But we singgggggggggggggg
09:59 PM on 04/09/12
absolutebutthol
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Indie labels are slowing taking over. This is a unique signing for Fearless. Excited for them.
04:22 AM on 04/10/12
dom_182
Reckless Abandon
User Info.
I was a big fan of Start Something, but haven't been interested enough to listen to any of their other albums. If I'm a big fan of the SS sound will I enjoy this?

Probably not. Try Liberation Transmission or the Fake Sound of Progress. This band has gone way downhill
06:16 AM on 04/10/12
vinnie_9
User Info.
Start Something is easily their best album, it's hard for them to top that. In saying that, not many other bands I listen to have albums that I like better than Start Something either.

I dig Weapons though, there are some solid tracks. I just wish there were some more guitar riffage and/or solos.
06:37 AM on 04/10/12
josh8282
I feel so L.M.N.O.P.
User Info.
A pretty boring album. Such a shame what happened to these guys.
07:36 AM on 04/10/12
deanster321
BLEGH
User Info.
rad, hopefully it means that they'll release some exclusive bsides like the Garage Sessions songs
Yeah, Weapons is ok but those tracks are a lot more interesting than pretty much anything that's made it onto their albums for a while.
07:54 AM on 04/10/12
suicidalmoose
Lindsay let me kiss your forehead!
User Info.
didn't even realized their new album has already leaked. I'll probably give it a listen with low expectations.
08:57 AM on 04/10/12
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
Yeah, Weapons is ok but those tracks are a lot more interesting than pretty much anything that's made it onto their albums for a while.
i haven't listened to the actual album tracks yet (i've heard that it's their "safe" album) but yeah these bonus tracks are definitely the best stuff they've released since Start Something.
12:49 PM on 04/10/12
dmcaloon
www.facebook.com/The30thOfFebruary
User Info.
Good for them, and I'm glad they'll be getting some more stuff released here. Maybe pick up some US attention again. Although I know they've been getting slowly worse with each album, they're still a cool band and I'll stick with them.
12:54 PM on 04/10/12
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
Interesting

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News