Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

AP.net Interview: The Story So Far

Posted by: Jake Denning (04/09/12)
You can read our interview with The Story So Far here. Be sure and catch them on the Glamour Kills Tour.
From The InterviewWe were just talking earlier about bands that have recognized our potential, and have been supportive and have invited us to play these cool shows and tours. But as far as the next big thing in Pop-Punk, I think we're trying to transcend that, and get people who aren't in the pop-punk/hardcore scene into our band; we're just trying to invite more people to this community.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
01:32 PM on 04/09/12
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
I'm intrigued by what the new TSSF will sound like. I have a feeling because of touring and college it won't come out for a while, but they aren't the band that I see growing in the way that TWY or Brand New did from album to album, but at the same time, they're incredibly talented musicians. Have no idea how it's going to sound like. Hope they have a few more hardcore tracks, bring that Daggermouth shit back.
01:57 PM on 04/09/12
Sakarazu
600 pounds of sin
User Info.
dunno what i would do without both of these posts wow
02:16 PM on 04/09/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
dunno what i would do without both of these posts wow
What are you talking about? The post at the top of the page stays stickied all day to give a link to the interview near the top of the page. The extra posts have snippets from the interview and are meant to be a place for discussion. The snippet is important to include because it garners interest to read the interview. The system makes sense.
02:19 PM on 04/09/12
Sakarazu
600 pounds of sin
User Info.
What are you talking about? The post at the top of the page stays stickied all day to give a link to the interview near the top of the page. The extra posts have snippets from the interview and are meant to be a place for discussion. The snippet is important to include because it garners interest to read the interview. The system makes sense.
was mostly joking, obviously didn't really understand the system. it's not the most obvious thing when I just see two news posts about the same thing
02:23 PM on 04/09/12
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
haw haw
03:10 PM on 04/09/12
Wings That Work
What A Bunch of Fools We Lovers Are
User Info.
"Tumblr lyrics" hahahahaha. That made me laugh out loud. Great band though
03:10 PM on 04/09/12
oneeightytwo
#TGG
User Info.
Great interview, thanks!
05:09 AM on 04/10/12
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
Dear everyone: go read this.
12:06 PM on 04/10/12
ParkAvenue
Death Before Decaf
User Info.
Hahaha tumblr lyrics. I love these guys. I can't wait to hear their new album. I have faith in them that it'll be every bit as good as USAD.
01:26 PM on 04/10/12
markymarkmac
User Info.
I'm intrigued by what the new TSSF will sound like. I have a feeling because of touring and college it won't come out for a while, but they aren't the band that I see growing in the way that TWY or Brand New did from album to album, but at the same time, they're incredibly talented musicians. Have no idea how it's going to sound like. Hope they have a few more hardcore tracks, bring that Daggermouth shit back.
The Wonder Years have just kind of matured lyrically. Brand New went a whole different route. But regardless, I think their new record is going to be a bit of a departure. They've been playing really clean, mellow interludes between their songs at shows. I think they're going to incorporate that kind of stuff on the new album.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests