Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

The Air I Breathe Music Video

Posted by: Christian Wagner (04/10/12)
The Air I Breathe released a music video for "Deliverance." You can view it in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16
09:49 AM on 04/10/12
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
09:54 AM on 04/10/12
notetoself343
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
10:48 AM on 04/10/12
t00latef0rr0ses
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
User Info.
Actually enjoy these guys. Great for the gym.
11:05 AM on 04/10/12
Shanejoseph
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's hard to tell these bands apart
11:09 AM on 04/10/12
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
These guys grew up in the town acros from mine. Really decent human beings. Despite the fact that they make awful music, I'm still wishing them the best in their continued career
11:23 AM on 04/10/12
deadjean
Tie Me Up! Untie Me!
User Info.
These guys grew up in the town acros from mine. Really decent human beings. Despite the fact that they make awful music, I'm still wishing them the best in their continued career
I know some of them from a local venue in the area. I'm from flemington. where you from?
11:26 AM on 04/10/12
njdevils327
User Info.
I know some of them from a local venue in the area. I'm from flemington. where you from?
Hillsborough. Did you go to Central?
11:28 AM on 04/10/12
deadjean
Tie Me Up! Untie Me!
User Info.
Hillsborough. Did you go to Central?
Yeah. I ran RevGen and helped out at the aquifer so I knew some of these guys. Greg in particular.
11:32 AM on 04/10/12
njdevils327
User Info.
Yeah. I ran RevGen and helped out at the aquifer so I knew some of these guys. Greg in particular.
Really? RevGen was an awesome experience for me. Any chance you'll bring it back this year or is it dead for good. And yeah I only met them a few times through some mutual friends at Central (I had an exgirlfriend who went there) but from the few times I met them they all seemed like good dudes.
11:34 AM on 04/10/12
deadjean
Tie Me Up! Untie Me!
User Info.
Really? RevGen was an awesome experience for me. Any chance you'll bring it back this year or is it dead for good. And yeah I only met them a few times through some mutual friends at Central (I had an exgirlfriend who went there) but from the few times I met them they all seemed like good dudes.
Yeah definitely good dudes. Not sure about revgen. It's on hiatus for the time being. just too costly and draining. but it may come back in some way. we'll see what happens. just laying low for now. Greg was on my stage crew for revgen for a couple of years. really nice kid.
11:36 AM on 04/10/12
deadjean
Tie Me Up! Untie Me!
User Info.
or was he? I can't remember. all the aquifer guys helped out on my stage crew. can't remember which ones now haha. either way he's a nice guy.
02:25 PM on 04/10/12
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
User Info.

Anyone that lived in NJ had an ex at Central hahaha, lawd knows I did.
03:22 PM on 04/10/12
njdevils327
User Info.
Anyone that lived in NJ had an ex at Central hahaha, lawd knows I did.

3000 students+attractive young ladies=Mostly true. My experience is that most of them are bitches there though
03:52 PM on 04/10/12
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
User Info.
3000 students+attractive young ladies=Mostly true. My experience is that most of them are bitches there though
Every Hunterdon (sp?) chick I've ever met was crazy hot... But with most of the emphasis on crazy... Gotta cycle through em every couple months because they are all nuts. Daddy issues out the ass...
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests