Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
01:51 PM on 04/10/12
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
This performance blew me away. Amazing. Think she has a good chance to win. The judges loved her too.

Juliet's performance was good but it wasn't even close to Jamar's. She has a good shot at surviving to the semi finals (no one else on Cee-lo's team is really *that* good), but if she goes further she'll have to significantly step up her game or luck out on the fact that its still ultimately a popularity contest and so already having an established name for yourself helps a lot.
03:15 PM on 04/10/12
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
What I don't get about Juliet is how every single time Tony's name gets mentioned they bring up the fact that he was a Mouseketeer, but I don't think Automatic Loveletter has even been mentioned at all during the show? Is that because the producers are trying to hide the fact that she already has an established band from the masses? Or Juliet not want to advertise it for some reason?
03:23 PM on 04/10/12
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
No, I think they can probably choose if they want to discuss it. I know the guy I mentioned earlier in the thread is a backup singer for Alicia Keys and they even showed a video of her wishing him luck. I definitely don't think they care about hiding their contestants' past successes. They always mention Tony Lucca and last season when that one woman was on Broadway.

Right, that's why its weird there is no Automatic Loveletter mention. Why wouldn't Juliet want to be open about the fact that she is in a decently successful band? Afraid that unlike with Tony Lucca, her story isn't so much "past star looking for one last shot at glory" as it is "Already somewhat popular girl looking to reach even higher heights"? I mean, everyone loves an underdog story. It just makes me wonder if we are not getting the full story of Juliet how many of the other contestants are hiding stuff too.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos