AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Contest News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Contest
Inside AP.net

Contest: Tickets To "This World Is Ours...

Posted by: Jason Tate (04/10/12)
Want to win a pair of tickets to the Denver date of the "This World Is Ours Tour"? The show is April 13th at the Summit Music Hall in Denver, CO. Escape The Fate, The Word Alive, Attack Attack!, Secrets, and Mest are all playing -- and if you'd like to go, simply leave us a comment in the replies. You've got to be able to attend the show (and your email addy in your profile needs to be correct). We'll pick a random winner at the end of the day.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 22
03:52 PM on 04/10/12
Coughlin's Law
AnythingElseIsAlwaysSomet hingBetter
User Info.
I'd love to win tickets to this if I'm able to give them to my best friend that lives in Denver. She hasn't been to a concert in over a year, and even though I wouldn't be able to go with her, if I could give them to her it would be really fucking cool and surprise the hell out of her. She's a single mom and doesn't have a home computer, otherwise I'd have her join up here just to try and win.

She hates Attack Attack! though so hopefully there are no hard feelings in regards to that band. Mest would trip her out though. We saw them almost ten years ago in San Diego. Damn that seems like just the other year too... Anyway, if I can give them to her, I'd like to enter the contest. Thanks!
03:54 PM on 04/10/12
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
how much will we get paid to take them?
04:11 PM on 04/10/12
goalyguy33
User Info.
I would love to go!
04:12 PM on 04/10/12
Amped
https://twitter.com/#!/TrueSteve
User Info.
I'd love to go check out the Summit Music Hall for the first time. Hopefully beer isnt too expensive
04:34 PM on 04/10/12
kelsey1991
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I wanna go so badly! :)
04:39 PM on 04/10/12
Laxdood
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Count me in
04:42 PM on 04/10/12
JamesJordan92
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
IF ITS FOR FREE, ITS FOR ME :D and it wouldnt be bad taking a chick on a date to her haha
04:44 PM on 04/10/12
Live2Headbang
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love Attack Attack so much, to see this show would mean so much to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04:48 PM on 04/10/12
CkyRy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I Want To See All These Bands... They All Shred Killer Gnar & Know how To Perform!!!
But what i mostly want to do is show one of my elctro jam friends that these kind of shows are super hardcore fun too
and what better way than this tour
04:51 PM on 04/10/12
Bhoward
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
For the opportunity to win tickets to this show! I would greatly appreciate the tickets. I really like the bands playing at this concert.

Thanks <3
04:51 PM on 04/10/12
kotaa
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I wanna go! I'm only 20 minutes away and my favorite drummer, Luke Holland, will be there playing with The Word Alive.
05:17 PM on 04/10/12
jennieh1881
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I want to go please!!! <3
05:23 PM on 04/10/12
Jddison
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I would love to go!!!! Attack Attack! and The Word Alive are some of my favorite bands and I just got into Secrets after seeing them with Sleeping With Sirens last week. This show would be so sick to go to!
06:50 PM on 04/10/12
zayADTR
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I would love to see Attack Attack! They are one of my favorite bands and one of my biggest inspirations(:
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests