AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
User Info.
Goddammit.
07:55 PM on 10/04/07
Shatter590
Shinigami Is Watching You
User Info.

every time i get a chance to see these guys, something happens. be it i find out too late, or theres a blackout or something.

i hope they dont cnacel saturday's gig in NY...
08:14 PM on 10/04/07
emerson1892
COWABUNGA
User Info.
why isnt strung out in a bus? because people make bands like the red jump suit craparatus popular fuck!
08:18 PM on 10/04/07
absolutecrunk
wears leggings as pants
User Info.
so i guess that makes me white trash, eh?
well i can't really back out of that one. sorry. but c'mooon people call that city "taylor trash" i can't control that. they had a radio contest to give free dental work to the first person from taylor that called in with a full set of teeth. i don't make the rules.

sorry for dissing the hometown though. you're more than welcome to take shots at hamtramck or st clair shores
12:23 AM on 10/05/07
tommyhaych
Mayor West
User Info.
I don't understand why these bands don't have good alarms and Lo-Jack on their stuff. I really, really don't. I know it's not cheap to get those things, but they're driving around in vehicles that are extremely interesting to thieves, and as such, need the extra protection.

This is what, the 20th band this has happened to this year?

I agree. I know bands are broke, but they should be prepared for this. It's as essential as fuel in the tank, especially when you're carrying round $10 - $20ks worth of stuff around america.
07:19 AM on 10/05/07
Dan Sando
Ask Beavis, I get nothin ButtHead
User Info.
Guess since the Phillies suck balls so much...their fans just go steal vans...dickheads, best of luck to Strung Out
11:32 AM on 10/05/07
passingtime49
I am Trip McNeely
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Guess since the Phillies suck balls so much...their fans just go steal vans...dickheads, best of luck to Strung Out
Good call, ass-hat.
12:27 PM on 10/05/07
ugot2bhilikus
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

The turnout was honestly pretty good for a D.C. wednesday, stage front was packed in, the pit was ok, given it was like... 8 other guys and me the entire time in the pit. But you can't expect a sold out crowd on a wednesday at the Cat, just doesn't happen.

you think? i thought the turnout was kinda sad. ive been to two weeknight shows there and they were both packed... but granted one was q and not u so theyve got the hometown advantage... and the other was the final pretty girls make graves tour so thatd kick it up of course.

oh well... even thought it wasnt a lot of people i thought it was a good crowd... everybody seemed into it and all.

anyway... thats so messed up. ive heard way too many stories like this this year. people suck.
01:25 AM on 10/06/07
ole4b
cursed > praised
User Info.
strung out
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music