Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

Lollapalooza Line-Up Announced

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (04/11/12)
The line-up for Lollapalooza 2012 has officially been announced. Headliners include Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Black Keys, Black Sabbath, Jack White, Florence + The Machine and At the Drive-In.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 71
05:31 AM on 04/11/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.

05:33 AM on 04/11/12
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
RHCP, TBK, Black Sabbath, ATDI, M83, Franz Ferdinand, Gambino, Gaslight Anthem, Band of Skulls oh yeah. I bank on going for one day (can't afford 3) so hopefully most of them play on one day as was the case on my Sunday last year.
05:35 AM on 04/11/12
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
I didn't see Bloc Party on that flier (looking on my phone). Anyone able to find 'em on there?
05:39 AM on 04/11/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
I didn't see Bloc Party on that flier (looking on my phone). Anyone able to find 'em on there?
They're on there - first band on the 5th line.
05:39 AM on 04/11/12
freakster
When I fly solo, I fly so high!
User Info.
I'm not as excited about the headliners as I am about the under card. I'm especially stoked for The Weeknd and the fact that Perry's won't be under a tent this year.

Okay, okay...ADTI too. :)
05:47 AM on 04/11/12
justballz
User Info.
Am I the only one upset about the headliners?! Black Keys I (they just did a stadium tour). Was really holding out for Killers too. Florence maybe the biggest draw for me.

But black sabbath, wtf? What demographic is perry going after here, your all ready trying to pull 90's influence with RHCP.

Guess last year's headliners were solid top to bottom and we got spoiled....

The day acts though, damn good bands which make up for the lack of big name support. Really excited to finally see Gaslight Anthem in a outdoor venue.

Just not looking forward to spending $80+/day on beer for three days straight haha
05:55 AM on 04/11/12
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
Am I the only one upset about the headliners?! Black Keys I (they just did a stadium tour). Was really holding out for Killers too. Florence maybe the biggest draw for me.

But black sabbath, wtf? What demographic is perry going after here, your all ready trying to pull 90's influence with RHCP.

The day acts though, damn good bands which make up for the lack of big name support. Really excited to finally see Gaslight Anthem in a outdoor venue.

Just not looking forward to spending $80+/day on beer for three days straight haha
I was hoping for the Killers too. -- so I'm a little disappointed tbh.
05:55 AM on 04/11/12
zachff
User Info.
They're on there - first band on the 5th line.
Staring me right in the face. Thanks Alex.
05:56 AM on 04/11/12
zachff
User Info.

You do know you could just not spend $80 each day on beer, right? That is an option.
05:57 AM on 04/11/12
hisandherpes
User Info.
Looks like I'll be skipping Lolla again...
05:59 AM on 04/11/12
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Ill find a way just to see At the drive in and Sabbath. No way I am I dropping that much money for the rest of the line up
06:01 AM on 04/11/12
Thisisgoodbye
User Info.
definitely think this is the weaker lineup of all the major festivals this year.....but I am pretty jealous of them having Sigur Ros and Bloc Party.
06:07 AM on 04/11/12
Flags of Dawn
King Shit With That Crown of Flies
User Info.
Lol seriously?
06:15 AM on 04/11/12
The Old Black
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Agreed. Not as stoked on the headliners, but the rest is great. I just missed M83 and Fun. wen they came trough here (separately). Add Gaslight, ATDI and Gambino an you've already got 5 bands I REALLY want to see.

$230 isn't bad, but I'm mainly gonna go cause I live here. Probably wouldn't travel for this
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests