lightcollapse
on the edge of summer
User Info.
Really? I get embarrassed
dam
03:07 PM on 04/11/12
georgedcc
User Info.
ha, I love timeline. I think its awesome to take a trip down memory lane. It sounds like it sucks for bands, but that's not something that concerns me.
03:43 PM on 04/11/12
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
timeline is an abomination to the name Facebook. Timeline and FB are two different things. Cant wait until the new social networking cite is launched and a new error begins.
03:43 PM on 04/11/12
swboyd
The Screaming Wind
User Info.
Timeline doesn't bother me too much any more since I've gotten used to it. It sucked at first. Facebook is too big for people to say it's just going to die. It's bigger than Myspace ever was. The new band pages do suck ass though.
04:01 PM on 04/11/12
TellYourFriends
Juan Día
User Info.
I'm normally fine with whatever Facebook changes, but the admin side of fan pages has become very overwhelming and cluttered. Not surprised at all in the drop off.

I'm all for it on individual profiles, but the experience isn't intuitive for a brand.
04:12 PM on 04/11/12
steve187
nah
User Info.
i got timelined the other day. it fucking sucks
04:32 PM on 04/11/12
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
I wonder if timeline has hurt normal profiles at all? I think the FB fad might finally be on the decline. This kind of reminds me of when Myspace changed their layout and everyone stopped using it. I used to keep in contact with a ton of friends on Facebook, and now very few of my friends even have an account.
04:35 PM on 04/11/12
oncedarkness
Listen to Josh Garrels
User Info.
I wonder if timeline has hurt normal profiles at all? I think the FB fad might finally be on the decline. This kind of reminds me of when Myspace changed their layout and everyone stopped using it. I used to keep in contact with a ton of friends on Facebook, and now very few of my friends even have an account.
It's an anomaly for someone I know to NOT have one. I would think that's the same for most other people.
04:41 PM on 04/11/12
cwhit412
User Info.
The only reason that Timeline sucks is for what it did to bandpages. that's really my only issue with it.
04:51 PM on 04/11/12
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
It's an anomaly for someone I know to NOT have one. I would think that's the same for most other people.
I hear that quite often, but most of my good friends do not use FB (whether it is they have one and never post anything, or do not have one at all).
04:52 PM on 04/11/12
live.
Feenay! Fee hee hee hee heenay!
User Info.
Let's all go back to Purevolume
05:14 PM on 04/11/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Since TimeLine it hasn't really changed at all for me...I guess I just adapted to the new feature. It was annoying, but it didn't stop me from going to pages.
05:14 PM on 04/11/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Let's all go back to Purevolume

Yes please.
05:16 PM on 04/11/12
steve187
nah
User Info.
The only reason that Timeline sucks is for what it did to bandpages. that's really my only issue with it.

it sucks for personal pages too. i don't see why they don't give you an option
05:17 PM on 04/11/12
jess' man
User Info.
What is a landing page
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music