AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

The Dangerous Summer News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

The Dangerous Summer Headlining Tour

Posted by - 10:35 AM on 04/13/12
The Dangerous Summer will headline a tour this summer throughout North America; this tour will be where they film their upcoming DVD.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 147
10:45 AM on 04/13/12
kemppettyjohn
Pilot Jones, Pilot Jones
User Info.
...Maybe.
10:48 AM on 04/13/12
drewbaldy
phanyes1 doesn't suck
User Info.
Do people actually like or care about this band?
10:50 AM on 04/13/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Do people actually like or care about this band?
Yea.
10:52 AM on 04/13/12
drewbaldy
phanyes1 doesn't suck
User Info.

Why? Not even trying to be a dick. I listened to them. They were bland, they always seem to be in drama, and one of the members put down kanye for not bring talented on a news post on this site once. I'm not seeing the appeal :/
10:57 AM on 04/13/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Why? Not even trying to be a dick. I listened to them. They were bland, they always seem to be in drama, and one of the members put down kanye for not bring talented on a news post on this site once. I'm not seeing the appeal :/
Not everyone likes the same thing as you.
10:58 AM on 04/13/12
tpierce2
I like tacos
User Info.
This band is a your run-of-the-mill pop-punk band. There's nothing special about them that stands out to me.
Recovery Room
2014 NL EAST DIVISION CHAMPS
User Info.
Do you get an automatic refund with your purchase due to the inevitable cancellation?
tpierce2
I like tacos
User Info.
And plus, isn't Cody Payne the biggest asshole in the world?
10:59 AM on 04/13/12
coreysetfail
I Blue Myself.
User Info.

Disregard their actions personally, and love their music for what it is. If it has t clicked with you yet, I wholeheartedly believe that one day it just will. One of my best friends used to thing this band was super generic and always made fun of me for liking them. Then one day while we were listening to War Paint at work it just hit him - and now it's one of his favorite albums of all time. You just have to find that perfect connection. Right place, right time.
11:00 AM on 04/13/12
drewbaldy
phanyes1 doesn't suck
User Info.
Not everyone likes the same thing as you.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
11:01 AM on 04/13/12
butrfli1234
I'M ON FIRE
User Info.
...This will inevitably be cancelled.
j-dogg_69
At Full Speed
User Info.

How is that relevant to liking or not liking a band?
tpierce2
I like tacos
User Info.
Disregard their actions personally, and love their music for what it is. If it has t clicked with you yet, I wholeheartedly believe that one day it just will. One of my best friends used to thing this band was super generic and always made fun of me for liking them. Then one day while we were listening to War Paint at work it just hit him - and now it's one of his favorite albums of all time. You just have to find that perfect connection. Right place, right time.
Disregard their actions? That's kind of hard to do with everything this band has done and how they've treated their fans. More times than not, If I don't like a person, I won't support their music.
11:03 AM on 04/13/12
drewbaldy
phanyes1 doesn't suck
User Info.
How is that relevant to liking or not liking a band?

He was just being real snarky about it. Not in the normal way. Just being a real dick. That matters to me.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos