Username
Password
The Gaslight Anthem News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 55.
04:31 PM on 04/13/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
Every time I decide bamboozle still isn't worth money they add another band I really really want to see. Back to te fence I go
04:39 PM on 04/13/12
JoeyCalz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
BTW just to give anybody who hasn't bought tickets yet an opinion, this is coming from somebody who paid the $ for the 3 day passes and still has to situate a house/hotel situation, I definitely think it was worth it. There's a lot I want to see, I'd include: Armor For Sleep, Incubus, The Wonder Years, Motion City Soundtrack, Less Than Jake, Jimmy Eat World, Blink 182, Foo Fighters, Brand New, The Gaslight Anthem, Bon Jovi as the top priorities going by day.

Plus there are a lot of bands like Close Your Eyes, Hot Water Music, The Story So Far, Bouncing Souls etc who I may not even have the time to see. I definitely think for whatever day you plan on going it's worth it. I'm not even counting the whole "Mac Miller," "Skrillex," and "Pauly D" crowds this will bring too (not my style).
05:14 PM on 04/13/12
plns
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Reading those coments...What the fuck. It comes off that a lot of people buy tickets just to see who the special guest is. People are saying shit like they aren't going anymore because of this and that it completely ruined bamboozle. Can someone confirm if people actually go just for the special guest?
05:25 PM on 04/13/12
hisandherpes
User Info.
Everything about Bamboozle this year has been disappointing.
05:32 PM on 04/13/12
trolland10
Listen to Limbeck
User Info.
i refuse to read facebook/youtube comments because its just idiots talking into a brick wall because that's all idiots know how to do
07:42 PM on 04/13/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
I'm so incredibly stoked that I get the chance to watch Gaslight in New Jersey. I'm very excited for Saturday and Sunday.
08:14 PM on 04/13/12
jlinitz
Johnny B
User Info.
The reason people are complaining is that Linc's Special Guest usually doesn't get announced until they take the stage. There were never even any clues for them. It was a fun aspect of the festival not knowing who it would be.

Also they hyped up the special guest A LOT on Facebook and elsewhere and people expected it to be on the same terms as the headliners. People were even throwing around Green Day's name. They then hinted with a collage of AltPress covers which featured a bunch of "Big Names." Thats why people were mad.
08:57 PM on 04/13/12
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Reading half of the comments on that facebook page makes me want to punch people in the face
09:22 PM on 04/13/12
esposimi
H.E. Pennypacker
User Info.
Got the chance to meet them at Bamboozle last year. But why the Special Guest when they co-headlined?!?!
09:25 PM on 04/13/12
davefalcone777
@davidgfalcone
User Info.
$75 for Brand New, The Gaslight Anthem and Bon Jovi isn't bad at all.
This. Thank you.
09:30 PM on 04/13/12
plns
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Pretty sure you were on Silent Library, right?
09:32 PM on 04/13/12
davefalcone777
@davidgfalcone
User Info.
Pretty sure you were on Silent Library, right?
No, but my friend was and we've been told we look like brothers.
09:49 PM on 04/13/12
ParkAvenue
Death Before Decaf
User Info.
The lineup for this just gets better and better. So bummed I don't live on the east coast.
10:28 PM on 04/13/12
Gavs
User Info.
first of all, i am pretty damn excited that gaslight was announced. 2nd, for all the people that arent happy, i actually read through all of those facebook comments and they mentioned that there is one band they aren't announcing till the "time is right".
10:33 PM on 04/13/12
dejadevilgod
Viva la lucabombs!
User Info.
was already going to sunday just have to wait and see if the gf can start her new job on the 28th before i commit to 200$+ in tickets. lol
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums