Username
Password

08:28 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
CIMA
YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!Y ES!YES!
Manchester, England
Male - 27 Years Old
Raw was a fun show this week. Not a huge fan of the Beat the clock gimmick, but it got us a Punk/Bryan match so it was worthwhile.

I'm not exactly sure what we all did to deserve that Khali match though. That was just painful.
08:31 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
DanTGD
Dynamite Hero
Canvey Island,...
Male - 23 Years Old
Everyone seems to be acting like this is the first time WWE are royally screwing up a good opportunity...

08:32 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
Raw was a fun show this week. Not a huge fan of the Beat the clock gimmick, but it got us a Punk/Bryan match so it was worthwhile.

I'm not exactly sure what we all did to deserve that Khali match though. That was just painful.

how does RAW work over there in England? Does it air live at whatever your version of 9 PM EST is or do you watch a taped version at a prime time England slot?
08:33 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
Fuck You Aurora
Hi.
Levittown,PA
Male - 25 Years Old

You think they could have found a more crediable opponent for Kane.
08:34 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
iRob
Live together, die alone.
England
Male - 24 Years Old
Am I the only one who thought that Lord Tensai and Laurinitis beating down Cena last night may have been done to write him off TV?

I assumed at the time that his promo on RAW was to keep up his superman image of never being beaten, and then him getting attacked and having his already damaged arm smashed with a chair would be their way of saying he's out for a while. He said last night that there's no breaks or tears, but maybe on next weeks RAW they'll announce that it is now broken or torn.

Also having a tough time believing that Lesnar thing. He's been in WWE before so surely he knows that it can't all revolve around him. I'd guess it's a work.
08:35 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
iRob
Live together, die alone.
England
Male - 24 Years Old
how does RAW work over there in England? Does it air live at whatever your version of 9 PM EST is or do you watch a taped version at a prime time England slot?

It's on live at 2am every week. Most people either stay up, record it or watch the replay, which I think is 10pm on Thursdays.
08:36 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
Fuck You Aurora
Hi.
Levittown,PA
Male - 25 Years Old
Everyone seems to be acting like this is the first time WWE are royally screwing up a good opportunity...

Only if Kofi had mic skills....
08:42 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
CIMA
Manchester, England
Male - 27 Years Old

It live here in the UK, so airs about 2am in the morning.
08:46 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
DanTGD
Dynamite Hero
Canvey Island,...
Male - 23 Years Old

It's on live at 2am every week. Most people either stay up, record it or watch the replay, which I think is 10pm on Thursdays.

Cause it's on Sky Sports we can stream it on our computers live, so I watch it on my computer if I'm up, and if I crash I'll just watch it on Sky+ the next day.

It's good for Smackdown too because we get it before the US (and full version not the international one other countries would get.)
08:48 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
CIMA
Manchester, England
Male - 27 Years Old
Am I the only one glad WWE fucked up Kennedy? Dude is beyond awful. Never understood what they saw in him.
08:48 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 19 Years Old
I might be alone with this but I'm not a fan of Kofi at all.
08:51 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
even thinking about the owen hart anniversary makes me really sad. we need to post owen clips all day on the 19th.
09:07 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
DanTGD
Dynamite Hero
Canvey Island,...
Male - 23 Years Old
I wasn't talking about Kingston in general, more the Orton / Kingston rivalry, it was getting pretty good and then just dropped.
09:08 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
mht

if they would have stuck with this i think it could have been a bad ass stable that built up a bunch of young talent

instead 2 years later, half these guys are jobbers, 1 has been repackaged and the only GOOD one is hurt because of the Big Turd and missed all good opportunities to be over like a WM performance, Extreme Rules, etc. Barrett could have been in the drivers seat right now and it's all been fucked away
09:11 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
Clearwater, FL
Male - 26 Years Old
Am I the only one glad WWE fucked up Kennedy? Dude is beyond awful. Never understood what they saw in him.

Dude, Kennedy was amazing. Guy got such bad breaks. He was supposed to be teamed with McMahon behind the Limo explosion, but that angle had to be scrapped. He was supposed to win the world title with MITB, but Undertaker got injured during a time when Kennedy was injured and couldn't carry a world title, so it was moved to Edge. He was supposed to be McMahon's son, but the SI steriod incident got him suspended. He was supposed to get a massive push to go along with the movie, but he was injured at the time. And then he returned in the main event of raw, only for Orton to throw a bitch fit and get him fired. I hate Orton to this day because of that. I miss Kennedy so much (but not enough to watch TNA).

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos