Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 35 of 35
03:17 PM on 04/29/12
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.
Oh wow this is good. That vocalist is all sorts of fantastic. Gonna have to spend a LOT more time with this...
01:37 PM on 05/01/12
meow_
Your taste is my attention
User Info.
Amazing EP. Recently won a signed copy and handwritten lyrics of The Dreamer. Such cool dudes. Definitely deserve more credit than they're given
08:49 PM on 07/17/12
ZeRoLiMiTz
...giggity
User Info.
I realize this is an older review but I just have to say I cannot get this EP out of my head I have played it over and over and for being only 6 songs, I just cannot get sick of it haha..not to mention the fact they have an acoustic video on YouTube that just absolutely blows my mind...AMAZING potential and cant wait to hear more outta these guys
07:19 AM on 09/09/12
WeWereGiants
Cold hands, Lips blue
User Info.
I realize this is an older review but I just have to say I cannot get this EP out of my head I have played it over and over and for being only 6 songs, I just cannot get sick of it haha..not to mention the fact they have an acoustic video on YouTube that just absolutely blows my mind...AMAZING potential and cant wait to hear more outta these guys
They actually have an acoustic EP. I'm not sure if it's still available though...
01:40 PM on 01/02/13
DJWildefire
On the verge of breathtaking
User Info.
One of the only bands from this "scene" I still enjoy. Though this is solid, I prefer the style of the Hearts and Spades EP. Also managed to track down that first full length and it's solid.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos