Password
Release Date News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 31.
07:58 AM on 04/17/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Statler: The Forecast
Waldorf: ...Says another terrible release week!

Oooooh oh oh oh oh oh oho hooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, this exactly.
08:28 AM on 04/17/12
cubs223425
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I really like the new TFK album, but I'm also conflicted. The music is AWESOME, but the lyrics are so cheesy on certain song that they're almost cringe-worthy. It sounds so good, though...
09:32 AM on 04/17/12
WRLD ART
I'm ugly
User Info.
I totally forgot the physical copies of my band's CD go on sale today. This literally reminded me. Haha.
09:39 AM on 04/17/12
tacosforcharles
it all ends
User Info.
Neon Trees!
09:45 AM on 04/17/12
demolitionaut
I said goddamn, what a rush!
User Info.
Joyce Manor is good stuff. Sad i don't even have enough money for the LP yet.
Agreed, I'm loving that record.
10:16 AM on 04/17/12
NorthstarPark
Jiggin'
User Info.
Beware & Be Grateful!
10:18 AM on 04/17/12
Jeremy Aaron
User Info.
Spiritualized's Sweet Heart Sweet Light reminds me weirdly of both The Velvet Underground and Nico and Yankee Hotel Foxtrot. It's one of the first albums in a while that sounded like a classic from the moment I hit Play.
11:47 AM on 04/17/12
gman610
Second Best
User Info.
The lack of attention for Maps & Atlases's new one is making me pretty sad. It's a fantastic album. I'll be picking that up as soon as possible. After all the praise Spiritualized is getting, I'll have to give that one a listen, in addition to The Forecast and Neon Trees.
12:05 PM on 04/17/12
jdr277
I got a lion in my pocket I'm lying
User Info.
Neon Trees is awesome! Better than I expected, 'Moving in the Dark' is an early favorite!
12:07 PM on 04/17/12
jdr277
I got a lion in my pocket I'm lying
User Info.
The lack of attention for Maps & Atlases's new one is making me pretty sad. It's a fantastic album. I'll be picking that up as soon as possible. After all the praise Spiritualized is getting, I'll have to give that one a listen, in addition to The Forecast and Neon Trees.
True I forgot M&A comes out today. I got my pre-order in the mail a few days ago. Really great album, 'Fever' is a killer track and so is 'Remote & Dark Years.'
12:13 PM on 04/17/12
gman610
Second Best
User Info.
True I forgot M&A comes out today. I got my pre-order in the mail a few days ago. Really great album, 'Fever' is a killer track and so is 'Remote & Dark Years.'
I love both those songs, but it's all about the back half for me. "Silver Self," "Be Three Years Old," and "Old Ash" are what I consider to be some of their best material. It's a testament to the strength of the album, though, that it's hard for me to pinpoint any "weak" tracks. Solid all the way through for me.
01:34 PM on 04/17/12
buckcheeks
User Info.
Neon Trees and more importantly I'm excited to hear what Eric Hutchinson's new album sounds like.
01:53 PM on 04/17/12
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
Really enjoying Picture Show. Much better than their first album. Really thought these guys might've been a one hit wonder with Animal -- glad they proved me wrong.
02:56 PM on 04/17/12
OurLadyCoolbean
False. Black bears.
User Info.
It wasn't on the list but I'm most excited about Our Lady Peace's new album. It probably won't come in the mail until next week though :(
03:06 PM on 04/17/12
Zidaya
User Info.
Spiritualized's Sweet Heart Sweet Light reminds me weirdly of both The Velvet Underground and Nico and Yankee Hotel Foxtrot. It's one of the first albums in a while that sounded like a classic from the moment I hit Play.
Yessss, new Spiritualized is great. It's about an hour long but feels like ten minutes.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests