Username
Password
Line-up Change News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 34 of 34.
07:20 PM on 04/18/12
ScottNom
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ryan got kicked out. He did NOT "part ways" they just made that announcement so MFF wouldn't ruin their image. Matty didn't have enough respect to talk to Ryan after Ryan tried contacting him when Kellen kicked him out. Kellen didn't write all the music, just on this album... plus he wanted all the cash to himself for recording and Ryan was in the way. If anyone posts anything honest about MFF on FB it gets deleted. The reason Ryan got kicked out was bc he couldn't pay his bills and his father was kicking him out of his house so he couldn't go on one of their 2 week last minute tours. Kellen lives off his dad and Matty lives off his wife so they weren't understanding about having to pay bills. Ryan got replaced secretly by the guy from Decoder (who he is/was friends with) months before they even told him. Very low... MMF.
11:39 PM on 04/19/12
mmfkellen
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Since all of you are in the band apparently there's obviously no need for me to clear things up...You have to give respect to earn it, which he did not. And I have always written all of our music save for a few parts here and there like leads Ryan did on SW. Ryan wasn't in the way lol, money between him and I was not an issue or even talked about. And we didn't have a 2 week last minute tour. It was a tour confirmed months prior and we were 3 of 5 on the ISS headliner which sold out most nights. Ryan called me 4 days before the tour and said he was thinking about not doing it. What you failed to mention was that Ryan ended up doing the tour because I offered to pay him an additional 250 out of my own pocket if need be on top of the end of tour pay out just to get him to do it, because he wasn't going to. If you don't think that backing out of a tour 4 days before YOUR band leaves (without any prior communication about financial issues) is cowardly, irresponsible, and downright wrong, then you have something wrong with you. I was completely understand about having to pay bills, I got kicked out last year just like ryan did and I slept on a floor while I tracked 3 bands because that's what determination is. Despite the limited brain power you obviously have, if you can't post actual facts then don't post at all.

k
06:13 PM on 04/24/12
Dirge07
...coitus?
User Info.
Well that blows...but they're a talented group of dudes so I'm sure they'll manage. Think I'll nab Ry for myself hehehe...
09:04 PM on 04/24/12
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
Well that blows...but they're a talented group of dudes so I'm sure they'll manage. Think I'll nab Ry for myself hehehe...
Do it!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums