Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
12:55 PM on 04/17/12
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
excited. this is gonna blow everyone's minds. they certainly have the talent to do something amazing while keeping it big.
but what a weird lineup.
01:49 PM on 04/17/12
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
The only way ATL will "blow our minds" is if they come to our homes, point a gun at our heads--and then pull the trigger. I wish them luck, but I predict a hiatus after this album. It's time for some side projects or a new direction.
you're all so negative. they're definitely not going on a hiatus, no matter how bad the next record turns out to be. they might get dropped from interscope (which might actually be a good thing) but i doubt they'll be taking a break anytime soon. and i feel they realized what a bunch of crap DW turned out to be, with all the negative responses and all. Nothing Personal was reasonably well-received so they thought they were going the right way, and now they realized they weren't. now with what they've been saying about the new songs and the choosing of only one producer... I think I can get my hopes up a little.
05:13 PM on 04/17/12
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
That's what everyone said about Blink, Yellowcard. The Starting Line, The Early November, and on and on...
what? everyone saw the blink and yc hiatuses coming. i didn't read up on TSL and TEN so i don't know how those happened, but it was obvious to me that the first two bands weren't exactly moving forward with the paths they were taking at the time and were getting too caught up on their issues, personal and profissional.
11:21 AM on 04/18/12
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
what I mean is that the super fans wanted to believe so badly that those bands wouldn't go on hiatus regardless of the actual situation
not my case. ATL are selling our 3k-capacity venues over Europe. they still have maybe another two or three albums to be released under Interscope's contract. and they're definitely having fun as always. there's absolutely no reason for breaking up.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums