02:11 PM on 04/17/12
anamericangod
User Info.
Make or break album.
02:12 PM on 04/17/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
S'gon be amazin'. Also I figured out the other day that the 5-year anniversary of So Wrong It's Right is on September 25th. Guess what day it falls on? thats right a tuesday. Think itd be awesome if they were able to release it that day. They'll definitely be done recording by warped, then Interscope has 3 months to get it mixed, mastered, and do all the label stuff so I think its possible, but with a major label and how long it took them to put out DW ya never know.
02:23 PM on 04/17/12
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
I am still on the fence about that. While DW was not successful in the major's eyes, it still did pretty well in the grand scheme of things. Plus, it seemed like they still did pretty well from a tour standpoint with the Yellowcard and We Are The In Crowd tours. Also, they could easily reinvent themselves as a band if they were dropped from the major. There are still a good amount of listeners willing to take them back.
02:30 PM on 04/17/12
Phil507
Cynical and sarcastic dick
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Already happened and it was the last one. So....break?
02:30 PM on 04/17/12
anamericangod
User Info.
S'gon be amazin'. Also I figured out the other day that the 5-year anniversary of So Wrong It's Right is on September 25th. Guess what day it falls on? thats right a tuesday. Think itd be awesome if they were able to release it that day. They'll definitely be done recording by warped, then Interscope has 3 months to get it mixed, mastered, and do all the label stuff so I think its possible, but with a major label and how long it took them to put out DW ya never know.

I am still on the fence about that. While DW was not successful in the major's eyes, it still did pretty well in the grand scheme of things. Plus, it seemed like they still did pretty well from a tour standpoint with the Yellowcard and We Are The In Crowd tours. Also, they could easily reinvent themselves as a band if they were dropped from the major. There are still a good amount of listeners willing to take them back.

I don't think they are on Interscope anymore.
02:31 PM on 04/17/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
That's a pretty epic tour.
02:33 PM on 04/17/12
claw38
User Info.
The last two albums weren't mind blowing but I still found something to enjoy on each one.

Hopefully sticking with one producer will help bring out the best of them on this one.
02:33 PM on 04/17/12
kismet
Occasionally a fan girl
User Info.
I still think that Alex can write a good album. I'm really excited for just one producer as well. I don't think it'll disappoint.
02:36 PM on 04/17/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
pretty sure they are. it says they are on interscopes website and i havent heard any label news since they signed to interscope.
02:37 PM on 04/17/12
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
If they aren't, then I missed it. While it probably does not get updated everyday, the Interscope website still lists them on the roster. Certainly not the end all, though.
02:39 PM on 04/17/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
I don't think they could have made a bad decision here since they are only going with one producer. I've said it before, but they do work with great producers, the only problem is they work with too many and it doesn't mesh. I think Mike Green will be a good fit to bring out the sound that the band wants and help them be taken more serious as a band.
02:49 PM on 04/17/12
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
The only way ATL will "blow our minds" is if they come to our homes, point a gun at our heads--and then pull the trigger. I wish them luck, but I predict a hiatus after this album. It's time for some side projects or a new direction.
you're all so negative. they're definitely not going on a hiatus, no matter how bad the next record turns out to be. they might get dropped from interscope (which might actually be a good thing) but i doubt they'll be taking a break anytime soon. and i feel they realized what a bunch of crap DW turned out to be, with all the negative responses and all. Nothing Personal was reasonably well-received so they thought they were going the right way, and now they realized they weren't. now with what they've been saying about the new songs and the choosing of only one producer... I think I can get my hopes up a little.
02:51 PM on 04/17/12
njskimmer
User Info.
you're all so negative. they're definitely not going on a hiatus, no matter how bad the next record turns out to be. they might get dropped from interscope (which might actually be a good thing) but i doubt they'll be taking a break anytime soon. and i feel they realized what a bunch of crap DW turned out to be, with all the negative responses and all. Nothing Personal was reasonably well-received so they thought they were going the right way, and now they realized they weren't. now with what they've been saying about the new songs and the choosing of only one producer... I think I can get my hopes up a little.

That's what everyone said about Blink, Yellowcard. The Starting Line, The Early November, and on and on...
02:59 PM on 04/17/12
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
Interesting. Glad to see one producer.
03:00 PM on 04/17/12
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
so fuckin stoked for this.

alex is a really talented singer songwriter. seriously his mind fucking rules.

and just hearing how excited Dawson has been on his tweets with his drums, then that makes me excited.

love this band and i've got faith in them.

and we're ballin,
- Gunz

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests