Password
Tour Dates News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 91.
03:30 PM on 04/17/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
from his facebook posted on march 30th.

ALRIGHT FAM!! (THAT INCLUDES ALL MY FANS REAL FAMILY AND ANYONE WHO LOVES ME AND HAS BEEN PRAYING FOR ME!!) I'm out of a 30 day rehab :) moved into my sober living today for 30- as many months as it takes to get my life back ♥ i just wanna thank my family my manager ..GOD.. yes I SAID GOD haha for giving me 4 amazing things this month that have made me see there is life after substance. Now friends in the LA area! I WANNA SEE YOU my living is structured but i can go out at certain times and hit meetings and such also i can hade visitors so please if i know you please send me a message if you wanna see me i would love to catch up! i love all of you and thank you for being here for me.

there yah go.
If it proves to be true this time then good for him. You'll have to forgive me if I don't take this at face value though considering it's not the first time he's claimed he was sobering up. Good he actually went to rehab this time instead of detox, hopefully it was voluntary or at least if it was court mandated he went semi-willingly.
03:31 PM on 04/17/12
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Waitwaitwait.

Oleander is back?

I'm not even kidding - absolutely loved that band growing up.
03:32 PM on 04/17/12
xsandwichesx
Back from hiatus
User Info.
He isn't dead yet?
03:32 PM on 04/17/12
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
User Info.
just hope he doesn't come out with a worship album now, really hope he stays clean wish him the best of luck
03:33 PM on 04/17/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
Oh no. I don't think there could be anything worse than Jonny Craig making worshippy Christian music
haha he found god. I wonder if his shitty personality/demeanor and the lying and all that bad behavior is gone with treating the substance abuse or if that is the way he really is. will be interesting to see how he changes as a person. a piece of shit will always be a piece of shit but we will see how this progresses.
Spenny
Hearts without chains.
User Info.
Cost of admission is a macbook
That's it? What a steal!
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Oh no. I don't think there could be anything worse than Jonny Craig making worshippy Christian music

He actually learned how to sing via his grandmother and gospel music.
03:36 PM on 04/17/12
steve187
nah
User Info.
the worst thing about j.craig is that he's not even a decent enough guy with a drug problem, no one hates him for that. he's just a straight up douche who seems to be an even more terrible human being as the days go on. honestly hope he can stay clean though(if he even is). i know it can't be easy when that's all your used to
03:37 PM on 04/17/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
from his facebook posted on march 30th.

ALRIGHT FAM!! (THAT INCLUDES ALL MY FANS REAL FAMILY AND ANYONE WHO LOVES ME AND HAS BEEN PRAYING FOR ME!!) I'm out of a 30 day rehab :) moved into my sober living today for 30- as many months as it takes to get my life back ♥ i just wanna thank my family my manager ..GOD.. yes I SAID GOD haha for giving me 4 amazing things this month that have made me see there is life after substance. Now friends in the LA area! I WANNA SEE YOU my living is structured but i can go out at certain times and hit meetings and such also i can hade visitors so please if i know you please send me a message if you wanna see me i would love to catch up! i love all of you and thank you for being here for me.

there yah go.
"Dear lord.... Please hear my prayers and don't let this dumb Bitch bring a child into this world.. No father no money no fucking sense.. It's pathetic."

I liked that one.

I wish he would sing his own Facebook updates for youtube. That would be amazing.
03:38 PM on 04/17/12
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
User Info.
"Dear lord.... Please hear my prayers and don't let this dumb Bitch bring a child into this world.. No father no money no fucking sense.. It's pathetic."

I liked that one.

I wish he would sing his own Facebook updates for youtube. That would be amazing.

This. The dude sounds so conceited on his statuses.
03:42 PM on 04/17/12
LivingTheLyrics
What you feel will rarely rhyme.
User Info.
I'm calling in sick to work and bashing my head in if he releases anything close to a worship song and I have to so much as read about it.

That being said, I have disdain for both JCs, but if religion makes him clean then good.
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
Waitwaitwait.

Oleander is back?

I'm not even kidding - absolutely loved that band growing up.
THAAAANK YOU for being the only other person who noticed Oleander.

Haven't heard about that band in so long
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
Is it a hologram?
03:56 PM on 04/17/12
The Minn
User Info.
Son of a bitch. I work 3 blocks from there...and I picked up a night shift =(
03:59 PM on 04/17/12
betweenvega