Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 56
06:22 PM on 04/17/12
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
gla is one of my favorote bands but brian is my least favorite frontman. Hes.just trying so hard and his aww schucks schtick is.unbearable. and painfully awkward.
06:22 PM on 04/17/12
btown4life
User Info.
Pop-ups ... as in ... like new windows, in the page? Can you send me a screen shot? I'm sorry about that.
yeah, new windows. if it happens again i'll screen cap it. one was a survey and the other was an ad for shoes.
06:25 PM on 04/17/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
yeah, new windows. if it happens again i'll screen cap it. one was a survey and the other was an ad for shoes.
Those make me angry. Ugh.
06:26 PM on 04/17/12
classicwreck
User Info.
Brian Fallon ranting about the Mayans. Best thing I've seen in a while.
06:27 PM on 04/17/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
gla is one of my favorote bands but brian is my least favorite frontman. Hes.just trying so hard and his aww schucks schtick is.unbearable. and painfully awkward.
Or maybe that's just who he is ... and what a weird thing to say, "least favorite frontman"?
06:28 PM on 04/17/12
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
Why watch this on my free time when I can get paid to watch it at work tomorrow?
06:32 PM on 04/17/12
btown4life
User Info.
not gonna lie, i totally googled 'brian fallon fixing a door' after he talked about that
06:32 PM on 04/17/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Why watch this on my free time when I can get paid to watch it at work tomorrow?
This is infallible logic.
06:34 PM on 04/17/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
not gonna lie, i totally googled 'brian fallon fixing a door' after he talked about that
Me too. So. So. So random.

No wonder Jesse Lacey became a recluse.
07:06 PM on 04/17/12
j-dogg_69
At Full Speed
User Info.
That was fantastic, he seems like a totally down to Earth, honest guy. It was great that the guy hosting just let him rant/explain his thoughts and everything. The Mayans part was too funny!
07:07 PM on 04/17/12
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Or maybe that's just who he is ... and what a weird thing to say, "least favorite frontman"?

Whats weird about saying that? Some bands have great frontmen, some dont. You rarely hear from the other members, thus making him the centerpiece of the band. He tends to ramble on alot...at times hes come off as racist (revival tour talking about a sister and doing a schuckin n jivin impression of a black woman).
07:21 PM on 04/17/12
asthenia*
Never to see any other way...
User Info.
that awesome. so glad i watched it. i think that may be the most i've laughed at a musicians interview since blink back in the day
07:21 PM on 04/17/12
get up kidd
I refuse to sink
User Info.
The part where he talked about his friend being a writer no matter what else he did really got to me. Fucking inspiring.

Awesome watch
07:24 PM on 04/17/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
Yeah I mean he seemed kinda awkward but not like he was trying to force anything just that he's naturally that way and it was pretty funny and added to the environment. Also did anyone see that guy looked a hell of a lot like Nate Reuss standing stage right with his arms folded? If I didn't know fun was on tour right now I would swear it was him
07:28 PM on 04/17/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Whats weird about saying that? Some bands have great frontmen, some dont. You rarely hear from the other members, thus making him the centerpiece of the band. He tends to ramble on alot...at times hes come off as racist (revival tour talking about a sister and doing a schuckin n jivin impression of a black woman).
I think the term's weird to use when not talking about him actually fronting the band. From a "when he's playing / fronting the ban" -- don't know how anyone could say he's not one of the best in the game right now. I know he's the centerpiece of the band ... don't really get what your issues with him are though. That he rambles? Haha, whatever. Just seem to pick some weird qualities to declare him your least favorite frontman.

I mean, we got frontmen stealing from their fans ... but hey, at least they're not "aww schucks" ...amirite?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos