All Posts by User
Displaying user's 7 posts.
05:03 PM on 04/17/12
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
In b4 vinyls.

I just want my TOYPAJ, man.
same. I've sent countless emails to RJ asking about it or a refund and no reply.
At least SRC is on the ball.
05:34 PM on 04/17/12
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
im starting to doubt MTS will release TOYPAJ, some of my friends that preordered this have gotten refund but had to go to call their banks to reverse the charges after explaining the situation.
I paid via Paypal. So I'm kind of screwed on this one. :|

I did, but paypal only gives you 45 days to dispute the charges. So I'm not really sure where to go or what to do.
05:53 PM on 04/17/12
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
If 5 people call the PayPal resolution center and file a dispute against Mightier Than Sword records by phone that they will re open the case even though the 45 day time period has past.

I called and explained the situation and I was refunded. I ordered mine way back in July.

EDIT: BUT SERIOUSLY FUCK MTS!
I sent an email (I wonder if this counts) - if I don't get a reply I'll call.

Thanks for the heads up.
06:43 PM on 04/17/12
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
I'm telling ya it's easier to call and much quicker. I just need two more blink records until my collection is complete and I refuse to purchase anymore albums distributed by MTS because if this bullshit fiasco happening with TOYPAJ.

Your welcome and good luck!
What two do you need?

And I'll just end up calling I guess.

any chance Jenna is RJ's wife?
At least Jenna has the balls to say when the record is expected and explain her error. NOT just keep telling everyone its coming soon.
07:00 PM on 04/17/12
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
I just need TOYPAJ and Self-titled.

Any luck?
Im on some kind of hold.

My local Hot Topic had a bunch of TOYPAJ. I should have bought a bunch and sold them to people who got screwed by MTS.

I have all their full lengths.

I just really wanted the 3 7"s. that came with TOYPAJ.
07:07 PM on 04/17/12
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
I heard Hot Topic is pressing TOYPAJ again in July and there is a rumor that they'll do the bonus tracks on a 10".
Yeah; now I feel a lot better about pushing for a refund from MTS.

NEVER ORDERING ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN.
06:12 AM on 04/18/12
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
RJ is still around as he is deleting comments off MTS' facebook page. he never responded to emails in the first place so you can't base how long he's been MIA off that. he got a tattoo just a few weeks ago and bragged about it on his tumblr and instagram. once peopl caught wind and started giving him shit about it he abruptly deleted his personal twitter, facebook, tumblr and instagram accounts.

he is definitely around, just avoiding this entire situation hoping it will go away like he has done pretty much since September when the first release date was missed. any time he said anything it was a complete and total lie anyway. everyone that used to work for MTS, the lone 2 people, have quit within the last month for whatever reason (and i don't blame them for doing so). Buddy wiped his hands clean a long time ago and no longer has ties with MTS.

Paypal, Universal Records, the local NYC government and the Feds are all digging into the situation and RJ himself. Universal has been aware of the situation for a few months now, but this latest missed release date should reignite their curiosity. Paypal shut down, or at least put a temporary freeze on RJ's paypal account late last week so it can't receive or send money (the later throws a monkey wrench into refunds, but it's not like RJ would do it anyway at this point). dozens of people have filed complaints online with the NYC Department of Consumer Affairs here: http://www.nyc.gov/html/dca/html/con...act_form.shtml

and they already have several investiagations open. and dozens of people have filed complaints with the federal government here: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

in regards to Paypal; anyone out money with this TOYPAJ deal NEEDS to call Paypal, not send them an email or fill out their contact form. if the person you speak to tells you "there is nothing they can do" it's a load of bullshit. call back later to speak to someone else who will actually help you. Paypal's customer service is great, but it's hit or miss. it all depends on who you get on the phone. some people don't care and don't want to deal with anything so they will try to get you off the phone as quickly as possible. others are actually helpful and will assist in opening up a claim even though it's past the 45 day window, some of these helpful people even gave out a courtesy$25 refund on top of any refund a claim will give.

This-- guys if you used PayPal definitely call.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests