Username
Password
Album Info. News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Album Info.
Inside AP.net

Track-by-Track With The Forecast

Posted by: Jason Tate (04/18/12)
A track-by-track with The Forecast for Everybody Left can be read here.

Submitted by zack-182

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
09:56 AM on 04/18/12
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
i like when bands do this kind of thing.
10:04 AM on 04/18/12
TimMcGreevy
SaveMyWishes
User Info.
Last Stand definitely stood out to me. Knowing that Jon and Dan helped write it made me like it even better! Along with a nostalgia for Down To Earth Approach shows at MSC. I'd love another release from The Seams.
10:39 AM on 04/18/12
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
Nice little write up and awesome album. I forget what song it was exactly, but the chorus reminded me of Never Let You Go by Third Eye Blind and I enjoyed that.
12:31 PM on 04/18/12
uglystar03
User Info.
Nice little write up and awesome album. I forget what song it was exactly, but the chorus reminded me of Never Let You Go by Third Eye Blind and I enjoyed that.
I'm guessing it was Like A Habit. Quite a few people have mentioned that. I'd say it is definitely a positive comparison.

I love reading through these types of things, and I'm really glad that Jonathan helped out on a few tracks. Dustin and Jon write great together. I would love to see them collaborate more in the future.
12:42 PM on 04/18/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Great write up--I love reading these.

Also, such a great album and band.
02:09 PM on 04/18/12
George_mm
You bred raptors?
User Info.
Bummed he didnt mention Friday Night Lights when talking about Clear Eyes Full Hearts. Good stuff though
03:52 PM on 04/18/12
gjpinizz
Life With People
User Info.
i love these in general but can't stand when a band doesn't actually say what the songs are about
06:50 PM on 04/27/12
moumou
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Welcome to the barbour. Here are the barbour jacket shop, which is very popular through the world. We sale all kinds of barbour jackets, including the barbour quilted jacket, barbour jackets ladies, and other barbour coat. They are all designed by barbour uk. All the barbour jacket sale hot around the world with their good quality and special pattern. If you want to join the barbour jacket fashion world, just go to the barbour jackets online shop. No sale tax and free shipping for every barbour jacket. Enjoy yourselves. Hope you a wonderful life.
http://www.barbourjacketshop.com
10:51 PM on 04/27/12
lj123
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Movado launches Red Label Calendomatic wirst watch in Basel World watch show in 2008. The Movado watch is designed from the automatic link and showing calendar Calendomatic in 1946. Today, Movado watches draw attention from the public for it perfect combination of simple and dynamic calendar.The movado museum watch case is as thin as 42 mm and is covered with striking black PVD. It is made from refined steel and diamonds are mosaic in movado mens watch and movado womens watch. The new launched Red Label Calendomatic watches are equiped with small second hand, matt black crozzling watchband, black PVD coating watchbutton and waterproof to depth of 3ATM which are gorgeous womens movado watch and movado watches for men.
http://www.movadowatchus.com
09:17 PM on 05/01/12
70timesseven
User Info.
Yes! I thought the exact same.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums