AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 49
04:10 PM on 04/18/12
topsecret
User Info.
This shit is funny, but its not really funny because RJ sold $100,000 worth of records & has disappeared. I know some people have been refunded, but he has $44 of my money. Everyone needs to file claims with PayPal. File a complaint with the IC3 (ic3.gov). Contact your credit card or bank. Etc. I'll be contacting the NYPD 83rd Precinct (Brooklyn NY 11237) soon.
04:27 PM on 04/18/12
xxdeadawakexx
CosmopolitanBloodloss
User Info.
I ordered 2 copies. Im in the hole at least 80 bucks. Beyond pissed.
04:32 PM on 04/18/12
anamericangod
User Info.
I ordered 2 copies. Im in the hole at least 80 bucks. Beyond pissed.
Get a refund?
04:33 PM on 04/18/12
xxdeadawakexx
CosmopolitanBloodloss
User Info.
i have not. Is he now issuing refund through paypal? I placed this order at least 6 months ago if not longer.
04:37 PM on 04/18/12
anamericangod
User Info.
i have not. Is he now issuing refund through paypal? I placed this order at least 6 months ago if not longer.
No, he isn't doing anything other than avoiding people. If you call PayPal (if you used PayPal) and give them your information and explain the situation to them, you will get a refund.
04:38 PM on 04/18/12
foryoublue
#buddysystem
User Info.
I don't know this person and understand why some people would be pissed off given the situation, but come the fuck on. No need for personal attacks. This seems shitty.
04:39 PM on 04/18/12
topsecret
User Info.
Joe, you're wrong
04:40 PM on 04/18/12
xxdeadawakexx
CosmopolitanBloodloss
User Info.
I don't know this person and understand why some people would be pissed off given the situation, but come the fuck on. No need for personal attacks. This seems shitty.
he could have at least explained the situation to everyone. Id rather hear about another delay, rather then hear nothing at all...
04:41 PM on 04/18/12
topsecret
User Info.
Are you stupid? This guy collected over $100,000 & is hiding. He's had everyone's money for 9 months now. He deleted his facebook & twitter. Ignored each of his promised release dates. Etc. I don't even care about the record anymore. I'd rather see him in jail.
04:44 PM on 04/18/12
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
User Info.
No, he isn't doing anything other than avoiding people. If you call PayPal (if you used PayPal) and give them your information and explain the situation to them, you will get a refund.
I really wish people would read this before bitching about this problem because I too made the purchase way back in July and called PayPal and they totally refunded my cash.
04:46 PM on 04/18/12
anamericangod
User Info.
Really? It seemed like a lot of people were getting refunds through PayPal. What's the deal?
04:46 PM on 04/18/12
topsecret
User Info.
I really wish people would read this before bitching about this problem because I too made the purchase way back in July and called PayPal and they totally refunded my cash.
That isn't true. There are numerous people who have called PayPal & didn't get refunds. Just because you got one doesn't mean everyone else did.

Also, I just got off the phone with NYPD & they gave me another number to call. I will be calling them tomorrow morning. This isn't a fucking game.
04:48 PM on 04/18/12
topsecret
User Info.
Really? It seemed like a lot of people were getting refunds through PayPal. What's the deal?
PayPal only gives you 45 days to make a claim. After that they can do whatever they want. It seems its been a mix of refunds & tough shits. I still don't have my $44. I'm pissed.
04:49 PM on 04/18/12
anamericangod
User Info.
PayPal only gives you 45 days to make a claim. After that they can do whatever they want. It seems its been a mix of refunds & tough shits. I still don't have my $44. I'm pissed.
I knew about the 45 day window, so it seems that it's basically hit or miss depending on who people get when they call PayPal. That's shitty. Strange that between the pressing plant and the printer, nobody has come out with what went wrong.
04:51 PM on 04/18/12
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
User Info.
I knew about the 45 day window, so it seems that it's basically hit or miss depending on who people get when they call PayPal. That's shitty. Strange that between the pressing plant and the printer, nobody has come out with what went wrong.
I guess if the people don't get it resolve the first time they should call again?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos