AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Birthdays News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 49.
03:55 PM on 04/18/12
anamericangod
User Info.
I guess if the people don't get it resolve the first time they should call again?
Might as well give it a try.
04:11 PM on 04/18/12
bladerdude360
saved latin. What did you ever do?
User Info.
I assume that the people who have contacted Paypal, their bank, etc. to get a refund are not expecting their product any more? At this point I'm not sure what to do. I want the record but I don't want to sit by and do nothing. Definitely filing a complaint now.
04:15 PM on 04/18/12
Amongster
Still On The Sand
User Info.
I hope he's arrested.
04:31 PM on 04/18/12
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
Is the TOYPAJ officially cancelled?
05:18 PM on 04/18/12
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
This guy is a butthole.
05:23 PM on 04/18/12
topsecret
User Info.
Is the TOYPAJ officially cancelled?
Who knows. RJ is a little bitch & has disappeared. He doesn't even have the balls to man up & admit he's a fuck up. This won't go away by ignoring it. I stopped by my local police station on the way home today & they gave me some more info. Obviously I wanted the record myself & was hoping he'd pull through like the others, but his silence speaks volumes.
05:42 PM on 04/18/12
ScorchOurBodies
Dead Inside
User Info.
Isn't Buddy from Senses Fail like the co-owner of MTS? Has anyone tried contacting him?
05:46 PM on 04/18/12
i like apples
Kyle Max
User Info.
anyone see the blink facebook post urging people not to buy from mts? hahaha
05:48 PM on 04/18/12
bladerdude360
User Info.
Oh, and what a piece of shit! Un-happy birthday or whatever the opposite of happy birthday is.
05:55 PM on 04/18/12
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
It has been brought to our attention that there are copies of the blink-182 catalog on vinyl that have been preordered and the orders have not been fulfilled. Although this is not a release that we have any control over we are currently trying to rectify the problem. In the meantime we ask that if you are wanting to buy any blink-182 vinyl that you should consider not purchasing from MTS records and or SRC records until this issue is resolved. In addition to this we would suggest asking for a refund from the point of purchase if you have not received your order.

If you are interested in vinyl you can check out Interpunk

http://bit.ly/HTL9hg

Thanks and we are sorry we are working on trying to find a solution.

Team-182
06:08 PM on 04/18/12
Chris Immunity
Immunity Clothing
User Info.
Isn't Buddy from Senses Fail like the co-owner of MTS? Has anyone tried contacting him?
Buddy quit working at MTS a few months before this whole ordeal turned in to a shit show. He now works at Vagrant I believe.
06:29 PM on 04/18/12
bladerdude360
User Info.
That isn't true. There are numerous people who have called PayPal & didn't get refunds. Just because you got one doesn't mean everyone else did.

Also, I just got off the phone with NYPD & they gave me another number to call. I will be calling them tomorrow morning. This isn't a fucking game.
Good for you. I just filed a complaint with the ic3, but the NYC DCA page isn't loading for me at the moment. Please keep me posted because I would like to know what options are available to me. I would ultimately like the record that I ordered, and I assume if some people are getting refunds now that there is no reason I can't wait until it is (maybe?) announced that there won't be a record to get a refund. I could be wrong I guess. Either way, thanks for looking into this. You're right, he can't just take peoples' money and expect nothing to happen.
06:44 PM on 04/18/12
letdownagain
All my love to long ago.
User Info.

I wonder if I'll ever see the $50 I spent on that fucking release. I supported RJ way longer than everyone else and have exchanged emails with him throughout the whole process, but when April 10 came and passed and there was no update? Dead to me!

Seriously though, I met this guy and he seemed alright and AFS/MTS put out some quality stuff despite a number of delays. I thought this would just be that again. It's really unfortunate it's gotten this bad.
06:44 PM on 04/18/12
ScorchOurBodies
Dead Inside
User Info.
Buddy quit working at MTS a few months before this whole ordeal turned in to a shit show. He now works at Vagrant I believe.
Ahh I didn't hear about that, thanks for clearing it up.
08:15 PM on 04/18/12
Mr_V1tr1oL
User Info.
happy birthday dickwat! hope you got arrested soon. I have a present waiting for you in the prison: buttraped by the inmates
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests