AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Fearless Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

New Go Radio Album in August

Posted by - 03:16 PM on 04/20/12
According to Jason Lancaster's latest tweet, the next Go Radio album will be named Close The Distance and will see the light of day on August 14th.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 58
03:18 PM on 04/20/12
jacobcm
User Info.
I can't wait for this. It took a few weeks for Lucky Street to really grow on me, but it's a great album.
03:20 PM on 04/20/12
justinwho
long live RepliesWithGifs
User Info.
soooooo stoked for this!!!
03:20 PM on 04/20/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Lucky Street is still growing on me, still don't like the production. I really hope this thing is better.
03:24 PM on 04/20/12
omgitsyvette
User Info.
I actually loved Lucky Street so I'm more than thrilled for this one. Gonna be a long wait...
03:27 PM on 04/20/12
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
August? ugh.
03:30 PM on 04/20/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Loved Lucky Street but I will agreed they could of picked up the slack on the Production. I got a feeling this new album will be awesome. I think the release of the Deluxe edition of Lucky Street was unnecessary despite it being cool to have new songs. I think by the time Lucky Street came out the album felt long and missing something. I hope their next album is fresh and unique. I want them to not only experiment but bring out that raw intensity that Jason's voice can handle. Man can do a great ballad but I would love to hear a bit of bite behind their songs. Always liked go radio though so can't complain but I am still waiting for their crowning album as it will easily be a cult classic if they do it just right.
03:30 PM on 04/20/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
Sucks that they had to announce it this way. stupid tumblr.
03:33 PM on 04/20/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Sucks that they had to announce it this way. stupid tumblr.
Well to be fair it was also announced in the new issue of Alt Press. They had an add for it.
03:38 PM on 04/20/12
HeyItsAllyssa
Graphic Designer / AllyssaMarae.com
User Info.
This and the PTV announcement made my Friday
03:40 PM on 04/20/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
Well to be fair it was also announced in the new issue of Alt Press. They had an add for it.
The add wasn't supposed to go out yet from what I've heard. The title and release date WERE tentative but once the ad goes out and it hits the internet you can't really change it so they are obviously sticking with it
03:50 PM on 04/20/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
The add wasn't supposed to go out yet from what I've heard. The title and release date WERE tentative but once the ad goes out and it hits the internet you can't really change it so they are obviously sticking with it
ah. Well it is not like it had a title and if they need time I would understand a delay. The band is hard working and they tour a lot. I did not know the ad was not supposed to go out yet but it was cool to find out. I hope everything works out and it comes out on time.
03:53 PM on 04/20/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
Great News, the EP and Lucky Street were really good, excited for more music...
04:55 PM on 04/20/12
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
Um... There have been a ton of records that Alt Press had incorrect release dates for. Patrick Stump's album comes to mind right away.
05:04 PM on 04/20/12
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
Can't wait! Now I want album art and a track listing.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos