Displaying posts 60 - 66 of 66.
11:02 AM on 04/23/12
ChaseTx
How excellent!
05:54 PM on 04/23/12
dawgkta6669
let's get weird
User Info.
another band for Will to kick everyone out of, then have em rejoin, then kick em out again
04:31 AM on 04/24/12
istillfeelher
Nobody, not even the rain.
User Info.
Fucking awesome. I don't even really listen to this type of music anymore but I'd be on board. Lower Definition and Of Machines were two of my absolute favorite bands back in high school, was so sad when they broke up, which happened to be around the same time. I always preferred Emarosa and Consider the Thief to DGD though, but Will is a beast. For those who don't know Lionel he absolutely kills it on drums and is an all around cool guy. I was at the 'Squash the Beef tour' (Emarosa, DGD, Of Machines) and OM opened and right after he finished playing he jumped in the pit for DGD. This should be awesome.
08:03 AM on 04/24/12
Bradalee21
Hmm...
User Info.
Interesting...
02:30 AM on 04/25/12
dancelukedance
My body is a bomb
User Info.
I'm good man! I finally got into Conversation Piece, for a while I was only digging like barely half of the album but now I fully love it.

/shinfo

Nice one. Yeah it's cool hey. It's still getting pretty regular listens on my end. Love Tantrum.
08:47 PM on 04/25/12
Mikey Switz
User Info.
Yeah, I posted about this new project a while ago under the DGD thread in the forum. I guess most people missed it. Swan & Geise's project will likely be much more dancy and electronic rather than sound like DGD/Lower Definition.

I spoke to Matt Mingus after an ISMYOF show. not only can we expect releases from Secret Band and this side project from Swan & Geise, but expect a new Dance Gavin Dance album with both Jonny Craig and Jon Mess by 2013. Also, unless anything goes wrong until then, expect Jonny Craig to be part of every DGD tour from here on out. All their eggs are in a basket with Jonny and they will NOT change singers at this point. Contrary to what many people believe, DGD cares about Jonny a lot and have literally done everything they possibly could to help the guy.

Matt Mingus is one of the kindest musicians I've ever met btw.
That sucks, I kind of lost interest in DGD post-Kurt. DBM2 was really repetitive and lacked a lot of energy from Happiness and Death Star. The last 4 tracks of that album all blend together for me. I think that DGD needs to just break it off so more people can focus on ALLB.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests