tigers jaw is cool.

bunch of whack goofnuggets up in here
never heard truer words spoken on absolutepunk

what the fuck
04:59 PM on 04/28/12
Popcorn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Some "random kid" with a direct quote out of the band's mouth? Something that was credible. Ben was not at the show: Fact. Adam said statement: Fact. What exactly is not credible here? I never said "more credibility" ... I said that I view them both in a similar fashion: Worth checking out and diving into more detail about. Which is exactly what we did here -- cleared up an internet rumor about what was going on -- I still don't understand why you're bent out of shape.

The key here is that the direct quote didn't mention who was a coward if they didn't show up. That's mighty important.

Also, please never be a historian. An off-the-cuff remark for a concert without context wouldn't be a primary source in history. I'm glad that is your perception of how news has been made throughout history... But my perception of how babies are made could include a stork. That doesn't make it true.

Finally, your "journalistic methodology" is probably flawed when you've posted things like bands dying in car crashes (Thrice) without any real evidence except message board postings. The dude from Run For Cover is just suggesting you reconsider your methodology. I've met ideological academics who are more willing to hear criticisms regarding their methods... People who invest years of their life into a piece of scholarship only to be told they included an outlier and are therefore inaccurate. If they can swallow their pride, I think you can. You're allowed to be wrong sometimes. You're allowed to do something that is a mistake sometimes. It's part of being human.

And anyway, Tigers Jaw obvs. punx the fuck out and I think that's lost on a lot of people here.
03:34 PM on 04/29/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
The key here is that the direct quote didn't mention who was a coward if they didn't show up. That's mighty important.

Also, please never be a historian. An off-the-cuff remark for a concert without context wouldn't be a primary source in history. I'm glad that is your perception of how news has been made throughout history... But my perception of how babies are made could include a stork. That doesn't make it true.

Finally, your "journalistic methodology" is probably flawed when you've posted things like bands dying in car crashes (Thrice) without any real evidence except message board postings. The dude from Run For Cover is just suggesting you reconsider your methodology. I've met ideological academics who are more willing to hear criticisms regarding their methods... People who invest years of their life into a piece of scholarship only to be told they included an outlier and are therefore inaccurate. If they can swallow their pride, I think you can. You're allowed to be wrong sometimes. You're allowed to do something that is a mistake sometimes. It's part of being human.

And anyway, Tigers Jaw obvs. punx the fuck out and I think that's lost on a lot of people here.
Ok, I'll never be a historian. Thanks.
11:41 PM on 05/08/12
cheapoakley
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
oakley gascan glasses have I, the correct shopping and excellent quality, the tone of the precast Oakley simple. Any oakley flak jacket inhibit 100% of ultraviolet light.Specific list also meet ANSI Z87 rigidity. This means that one common mean very impact-resistant improve lens. A specific attributes, Gascans very significant made by the high quality Discount Oakleys.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests