Password
TV News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 160 of 160.
10:47 PM on 04/24/12
jesse_hitz
Juice
User Info.
cause that shit market spends a lot of money
Nothing wrong with those markets i guess just they like shitty tv and music.
08:19 AM on 04/25/12
Tap Dat App
Believers Never Die, Bro
User Info.
When I saw someone on tumblr rant on about how they genuinely thought the Glee version of We Are Young deserved the #1 spot on iTunes over the original version by fun., that's when I knew this had gone too freakin' far. Let Glee Die!
11:43 AM on 04/27/12
XCHILD
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
everyone has an opinion.

I prefer this one over them all...

08:37 AM on 04/28/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
Well, didn't catch this news until today...

I'm a Glee fan, or well i used to be... Now i only watch it because the mayority of the cast is fictionally "graduating" at the end of this season, and i can't just go away now, i really liked the characters back then...

However, the show has gone downhill since Season 2 and that's because of the fucking writers and fucking ryan murphy, the arrangements started to be just popish-autotuned-bullshit (except for a few tracks) to sell more and more singles and when Darren Criss appeared everything just fucked on the show.

This cover is overproduced as hell. The vocals are almost robotic so i'm glad Gotye catched that and noted it. However, i think people who bitch about the show without even watching it (or watching the epicness that was Season 1) should shut the fuck up now.

I admit that actually it has nothing that makes it redeemable (save for the hot girls in the cast), and i'm constantly asking myself when i watch it "Why the hell i'm watching this shit?" but then i remember the good times and can't quit now. The cast is hugely talented and i hope they can get away from the show sooner rather than later.

And yeah, they're covering Springsteen's "Glory Days" in the finale, Green Day's "Good Riddance" and Meat Loaf's "Paradise by the Dashboard Light". I hope the music arrangements and the singers selected don't fuck the songs, as long as Lea Michele and Kevin McHale are involved nothing can go wrong.
04:35 AM on 04/29/12
glogglies
User Info.
I'm the world's biggest troll for coming here just to say this, but, I hate GOTYE and Glee in equal parts. Both are insanely over-hyped and just not that interesting beneath the skin.
06:21 AM on 04/29/12
Numero10
No al calcio moderno
User Info.
Someone with a Max Bemis avatar criticising anyone's lyrics. Classic.
08:43 AM on 04/30/12
mbao
I'm on the up and up.
User Info.
Whoa. First cover of that since the Walk Off the Earth one that I was impressed by.

Gotta love The Sing-Off.
03:05 PM on 05/17/12
AussieBoy
User Info.

this is great!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music