Username
Password
Streaming News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streaming
Inside AP.net

The Maccabees On Rdio

Posted by: Kyle Huntington (04/25/12)
The Maccabees new album Given To The Wild was officially released in North America this week and to celebrate it, you can stream it via a Rdio playlist in the replies now.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
06:29 AM on 04/25/12
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.
07:05 AM on 04/25/12
mtprez2024
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Mel Gibson's pumped.
07:13 AM on 04/25/12
towrope
User Info.
is a Rdio subscription worth it?
08:49 AM on 04/25/12
Shatter_Glass
Take Apart Your Head
User Info.
Def been waiting for the physical of this CD. It's really good and new and interesting for the mac's, it's a great starting place if you've never listened to them before.

Cannot wait for The Walkmen now!
09:13 AM on 04/25/12
xColetrainx
Whitpix
User Info.
FINALLY! I have already listened to it on Spotify and I'll be purchasing it later today. Thanks Kyle. Great band
09:23 AM on 04/25/12
xJesusFreakx
duh please
User Info.
Rad. I'll have to listen to it today to celebrate.
10:01 AM on 04/25/12
XIMBOREDOFYOUX1
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
is a Rdio subscription worth it?

Ive had rdio for about 6 months with a premium membership an did say its absolutely worth it. for the cost of one cd a month you get access to pretty much everything, and they always have new releases out on time. So now ive been starting a record collection while still being able to listen to new music
11:49 AM on 04/26/12
towrope
User Info.
Ive had rdio for about 6 months with a premium membership an did say its absolutely worth it. for the cost of one cd a month you get access to pretty much everything, and they always have new releases out on time. So now ive been starting a record collection while still being able to listen to new music
That's good feedback. Can you download albums off Rdio and play them on Ipods etc? I listen to a lot of music in my Car and don't want to have to stream data while driving.
10:00 AM on 04/27/12
XIMBOREDOFYOUX1
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That's good feedback. Can you download albums off Rdio and play them on Ipods etc? I listen to a lot of music in my Car and don't want to have to stream data while driving.

You can sync songs for offline play. since i only have a little space on my phone, i usually just sync the latest 4 or 5 albums im listening to, or a playlist. But on my Ipod, I dont have any of my own songs on it and have nearly my whole rdio collection synced to it so there is no waiting for a song to load up. Its saved me a huge amount of money, and like I said now Im finally starting the record collection I always wanted.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests