Never heard it. 5 6.02%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

08:03 AM on 04/26/12 
User Info.
surette
kill the switch
Boston, MA
Male - 22 Years Old
I gave it a 7. I remember buying the CD in FYE when it came out, it was the first "explicit" CD I bought. I loved it back then, but I've moved on since. Not really a Green Day fan.
08:07 AM on 04/26/12 
User Info.
ThisIsNotDan
MA
Male - 23 Years Old
God I haven't listened to this since my freshman year of high school, maybe before that. Some songs got ruined for me by overexposure. Some really good songs though. 6.
08:16 AM on 04/26/12 
User Info.
Full Effect Ed
Nonstop Disco Powerpack
Perry Hall, MD
Male - 29 Years Old
I hate this album with a passion...IMO the last good Green Day album was "Warning"
08:28 AM on 04/26/12 
User Info.
Baines on Toast
This is reinvention
England
Male - 24 Years Old
Gave it an 8, which is proving to be a popular score. I remember buying it after school when I was still wearing my uniform. Me and few friends from high school all walked into town after school just for this record. 'St. Jimmy' quickly became our jam and we got the DJ at the Legion youth night to play it whenever we walked in. So yeah, lots of nostalgia contained in this record for me.

That said, 22 year old me wouldn't entertain this record.
08:32 AM on 04/26/12 
User Info.
Paulb-182
opentofire.bandcamp.com
England
Male - 25 Years Old
Gave it a 5. Really not my cup of tea, and I never go back to it. Give me any one of their albums up to it though any day and it is awesome.
08:42 AM on 04/26/12 
User Info.
SteveLikesMusic
I'm A Man, Dammit
Buffalo NY
Male - 27 Years Old
To those who haven't heard the non-singles...that's just fucked up. DO IT NOWWWW
08:51 AM on 04/26/12 
User Info.
SlappedActor
Tread lightly.
Objectively speaking, it's a really good album. But it got so overexposed. Went with 8.
User Info.
amii_G
H vs H
LAAANDAAAN
Female - 22 Years Old
I haven't heard it for a while but I gave it 8 on good faith.

What he said.
User Info.
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
Houston, TX
Male - 27 Years Old
this album was the death of green day. "holiday" is a good song though, so i gave it a 1.
08:57 AM on 04/26/12 
User Info.
Craig Manning
Down in Jungleland
Staff Member
LOL at the jackasses who gave it a 0 and a 1. I don't care how much you think Green Day sold out, but those ratings are reserved for the absolute worst albums ever, records with no good songs, no redeeming qualities, and which are completely unlistenable. This album is none of those things.

Anyway, 9. Would have given it a 10 back in the day, but I don't listen to it quite as much as a few other records from that time period (Butch Walker's Letters, Jimmy Eat World's Futures). Still, it's an incredibly solid set of songs with some killer highlights and great flow, and it gets bonus points of nostalgic value. Their best work.
09:35 AM on 04/26/12 
User Info.
therailwayhouse
~
Melbourne, Australia
Female - 20 Years Old
I listened to it far too much initially and then went through a really long phase of thinking I was ""too cool"" or something. and despite not having heard it the whole way through for a few years, I am still sick to death of it.
hm I decided on a 7, the nostalgia and overkill sorta cancel each other out
09:43 AM on 04/26/12 
User Info.
Regards
The Silver Shore
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
Really disliked this album, but it's in comparison to other Green Day albums I guess, which is a bit unfair. I'm shocked by the amount of good reviews it's getting from people. I'm giving it a 6, being that high because it had a few fun songs on it.
09:49 AM on 04/26/12 
User Info.
sjb2k1
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
had to go with never heard it because i think i listened to it once way back in the day so i can't rate it properly.
10:26 AM on 04/26/12 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
<3
TX/NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
I respect what this album did to a generation that wasn't/isn't socially in touch.
10:42 AM on 04/26/12 
User Info.
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
Honestly, I'd give this a 9 or 10 if it wasn't for the title track itself. I absolutely love what they did with the record. Not only did they evolve into something different as a band, but it became the biggest comemrcial success for a band with tons of success already

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos