Password

Comments: Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 114 of 114
11:59 PM on 04/29/12
cubine
www.facebook.com/truthunderattack
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I hope Matt Good can get into another project in the near future. I really dig his voice and guitar playing for what it is. I think I'm the only person who really enjoyed FFTL's self-titled.
07:27 AM on 04/30/12
seanthethief
User Info.
I usually don't respond to this stuff. But you're annoying as fuck.

Contender for Top 10 band dude post here hahahaha
07:33 AM on 04/30/12
karlozz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
business is business :P
11:49 AM on 04/30/12
LoginBanned
WWW.REALDEALONSPORTS.COM
User Info.
Honestly a smart move on Craig's part. Good business move, shitty friend move.

Came here to say the same thing. He seems like a tough guy to be in a band with.
10:16 PM on 04/30/12
svd9988
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Honestly so many trolls lol. He was talking about signing to bigger label when he was still in Chiodos and they still wanted to sign him after he got kicked out. He basically had a deal before he even really started putting the band together. So many bands are like that
02:42 PM on 05/02/12
bowbzzz
User Info.
Honestly so many trolls lol. He was talking about signing to bigger label when he was still in Chiodos and they still wanted to sign him after he got kicked out. He basically had a deal before he even really started putting the band together. So many bands are like that
thank you
09:07 AM on 05/05/12
InTimeDisco
hurrdurr.
User Info.
just hoping Matchbook Romance come back together now. Voices was such a good record.
04:01 AM on 05/06/12
Isolated
is awesome.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Enter L/E/G/A/L/H/I/G/H/S.
D.R.U.G.S and D/R/U/G/S are two different artists. D/R/U/G/S is nothing to do with Craig. Yes, I'm a pedant.

Sucks massively for the guys in the band, after putting all the work and faith into the band, they're now bandless again. It's like your girlfriend dumping you to go back to the ex that punched her in the face and broke up with her. IT HURTS BRO, IT HURTS.
04:37 AM on 05/06/12
tomtom94
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
D.R.U.G.S and D/R/U/G/S are two different artists. D/R/U/G/S is nothing to do with Craig. Yes, I'm a pedant.

Sucks massively for the guys in the band, after putting all the work and faith into the band, they're now bandless again. It's like your girlfriend dumping you to go back to the ex that punched her in the face and broke up with her. IT HURTS BRO, IT HURTS.
I realised after I'd posted I got the two bands mixed up. Whoops.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos