Username
Password
The Gaslight Anthem News - Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 95 of 95.
10:42 AM on 04/30/12
69punk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The Band's Official Newsletter just reported that the release date is infact July 24 in the US and July 23 in the UK! Can't wait.
10:48 AM on 04/30/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
No, I understand that they are generally released on Mondays in the UK. My point was that they don't release them PRIOR in the UK.

Even with the release dates being on Mondays, you can't argue with the fact that they are touring much more in the other countries than the US. This lines up with how the careers of Kings Of Leon and The Killers unfolded. Hell, The '59 Sound went to 115 on the UK singles charts.

Their labels might not be pushing them more in other countries but they sure are seeing much more success in those countries. And that's why they are paying more attention to those places. I'm not sure why you find it so hard to believe that TGA is seeing more success in those countries.
This happens all the time.
11:06 AM on 04/30/12
plns
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This happens all the time.
Could you cite any specific records?
11:11 AM on 04/30/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Could you cite any specific records?
Most of them.

Blink
All-American Rejects
Fun.

This is the norm - and has been for a long time.
09:30 AM on 05/07/12
69punk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The posts here are great. It's exactly this kind of speculation that drives up spot oil prices. Have faith in Brian Fallon that he would not cover our National Anthem on their major label debut. Brendan O'B produced the record for godsakes. Our boys are as neutral about politics as my dog barks republican propaganda. Whatever that means. This record is going to be gigantic, and of course they will tour the greatest market in the world...no, not China. Ha. Who puts a record out on Mercury and doesn't come around to see us in the States?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums