Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
10:07 AM on 04/30/12
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
User Info.
I can't even name one band that's on this label. Good Fight has been doing well with bands.

Honestly, I haven't heard anything from either label in years. Or at least months... I thought Bullet Tooth woulda been dead when Memphis May Fire went to Rise... And as for Good Fight, have they released anything meaningful ever since signing and releasing I Am Abomination?
11:17 AM on 04/30/12
seymourbuttes
User Info.
Bullet Tooth has a pretty stellar roster if you ask me. Kid Liberty is awesome. Serianna is a group of great dudes with great music. I, Omega has some of the best musicians I've heard in a long time. I expect Throw The Fight to be all over the radio once that album hits. Affiance is just down right cool. I'd say Bullet Tooth has some bright years ahead.
I dunno... Bullet Tooth is Trustkill renamed I believe... And from what I'd heard a while back was the dude behind those labels was a jackass and fucked a lot of stuff up... And most of those bands you mentioned are nothing new or original... Serianna for one is one band that just won't go that far... Affiance is pretty cool and all, but Bullet Tooth is terrible at promotion etc.
01:37 PM on 04/30/12
seymourbuttes
User Info.
Yea, Trustkill is not Bullet Tooth. Josh is a great dude. And a lot of those issues you hear from the Trustkill era are pretty one sided from the bands. If an album doesn't sell well, you're not gonna get paid well.
Yeah, and I figure it being such a small label, with nonexistent promotion, none of it will sell well.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS