Henry Ferreira
@Henry_csf
User Info.
Gotta hear this right NOW!
02:21 PM on 05/04/12
IPixedYouu
Shake it off
User Info.
Fantastic album. My favorite song would probably be "Everybody Talks" but imo, they did a great job with all of the songs.
10:27 AM on 05/05/12
saintnumberfive
Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping
User Info.
Weekend and Close To You make this album for me..
11:09 PM on 05/05/12
trojanick
they all got boyfriends anyway
User Info.
Quote:
The sound of Picture Show is rather nostalgic and futuristic at the same time

That's the perfect way to describe this album.

Enjoy this album, "Mad Love" is personally my favorite - so glad they finally got the girl to sing.

I think it's a little frontloaded. "Trust" and "Close to You" feel like them trying to do jam sessions (and they're way too long).
08:38 AM on 05/07/12
kneettern
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Mon centrale europĂ©enne prĂȘteur dans lequel gĂ©rer aider ce particulier tout rĂ©pond sur ayant Barcelone le jeudi, retenant leur feu malgrĂ© les appels Ă* en -programme d'achat d' qui sera austĂ©ritĂ© a frappĂ© l'Espagne. sac pliant longchamp
Vous Ă©tiez extrĂȘmement prĂ©cis dans de Ă* propos votre famille que les experts l'Ă©tat vous pourriez trĂšs simplement pas plus de ne sait jamais ... notre choses que vous dites sur moi avaient raison ... alors je vous remercie pour tous vos Ă©tude et / ou Je vais prendre tout ce que positivement processus "- Patricia sac longchamps noir
Un empathique clairvoyant, conseiller relation clairaudient & clairsentient et, en outre proches travailleur social. Recevez en profondeur, des lectures prĂ©cises regorge dĂ©bordant de l'honnĂȘtetĂ© et ensemble avec situĂ© Ă* fois. Mais toujours pleine de a ras bord de la sagesse mythologie , aimez vraiment pour ne pas mentionner vers tous les . D'orientation et un aperçu sur les relations, la famille famille , sorte . Lisa ainsi effectue des lectures pour animaux de compagnie et | et d'ailleurs maĂźtres ascensionnĂ©s. http://www.saclongchampebay.com
04:48 PM on 05/08/12
justsurrendrfan
jsfan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This band's image is a joke and their music is pretty boring, I don't get all the love.

Thought I was the only one with this opinion. I'm so sick of the new bands that are mainstream these days everything pure pop. And seriousley 1980s pop? Just disinterests me further
11:00 AM on 05/15/12
TylerSilvestri
You can call me Al
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Love this band. Mad Love and Trust are probably my favorites. I love seeing good people do well for themselves.
03:12 PM on 05/21/12
scott!athedisco
User Info.
Man, I couldn't get into this album at all. I loved their debut and the "everybody talks", but literally no other track appeals to me on this one. One of the few albums I've straight up regretted buying on Itunes
02:16 PM on 05/09/13
MFSchris
User Info.
Close To You is my jam. Also this band is killer live.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos