Male - 26 Years Old
I'm more about Chuck.
08:32 PM on 09/19/07 
User Info.
Trent Gill
willreadbooksformoney @ tumblr
London, ON
Male - 26 Years Old
is it just me or is it extremely hard to believe that he's straight character? every one of the million times i saw the commercial for the show i was so sure he was gonna be like the token gay character, and i'm really surprised he isn't haha.

instead he just sexually assaults people. class act.
Honestly haven't even seen the trailer - I've just read about it and know it's premier is the day that I finally get cable at University.

I'm a big Schwartz mark, too. That being said, I might sacrifice any shred of masculinity I have left and take a peek at Gossip Girl (although I already lost quite a bit of it in loving The OC).
08:38 PM on 09/19/07 
User Info.
Trent Gill
London, ON
Male - 26 Years Old
And I'm not sure about the "sexual assault" premise - it doesn't seem to be in the show's synopsis whatsoever.

Are we maybe talking about a different TV show? Heh.
08:41 PM on 09/19/07 
User Info.
Trent Gill
London, ON
Male - 26 Years Old
haha yes. i thought you were talking about one of the guys from the show that this thread is about. OOPS!
Haha - no worries, it's both our fault.
02:50 PM on 02/25/12 
User Info.
Trent Gill
London, ON
Male - 26 Years Old
Chill out ya'll - Dair is happening. Let us Chair lovers mourn in peace.
It's only temporary. Chair is endgame. D/S is better, anyway, the whole step-sibling thing aside.

Serena's actions make far more sense to me than Blair's. I don't know if anyone noticed but Blair basically had three guys going at a time. I'm surprised they didn't bring Nate into the posse.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course. Just seems like Serena was kind of onto something.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Ivy is kind of a horrible character, and not in an interesting way? Maybe it's the acting, but I literally want to turn the show off every time she has a scene.
09:34 PM on 02/27/12 
User Info.
Trent Gill
London, ON
Male - 26 Years Old
I can't believe they are keeping Ivy around with this plot move. I don't think I can stand her much longer.
10:09 PM on 02/29/12 
User Info.
Trent Gill
London, ON
Male - 26 Years Old
I don't know why Ivy likes eating so many rocks. Doesn't she know it's bad for her? And no, that's not a typo, her voice is disgusting.
Exactly.

And it's not just the voice -- it's the entire way she interacts with others, and how the writers have characterized her. She just lacks coherency or consistency. The whole end of the last episode was a LOL moment because she couldn't pull it off in a believable way. Same goes for the "I never HAD a family" moments.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos