AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
The Gaslight Anthem News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 36.
07:56 PM on 04/30/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Yeah, no shit. I'm talking about since American Slang and their general US touring history. One full US tour and one B-market tour in three years isn't enough. I live in one of the top 5 biggest cities in the US and they have played here twice over the course of 3 albums.

And I was referencing the fact that every time they post tour dates, the majority of the time it's European dates or some one-off in NJ/NYC
Where do you live?
08:03 PM on 04/30/12
lombardkyle
User Info.
Hitting up Brooklyn and AC, I'm sure us dates will come. I can understand US fans being upset by the lack of dates I've the last few years, tons of northeast dates, but not much else
08:11 PM on 04/30/12
plns
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Tempe, Arizona.
08:53 PM on 04/30/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
They toured there on the American Slang tour. Calm down.
09:43 PM on 04/30/12
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
They havent done a US tour in almost 2 years...C'mon!
11:40 PM on 04/30/12
oneeightytwo
#TGG
User Info.
Really hope they do some more UK dates soon.
12:01 AM on 05/01/12
BobbyJae
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Our Student Union Board is trying to book Gaslight for our fall concert. Would be fucking awesome if it works out. They've stepped up their game recently in terms of booking; we got Third Eye Blind about a month ago.
Third Eye Blind is nothing.....
12:26 AM on 05/01/12
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
dafaq happened to Benny's hair!!!!
01:02 AM on 05/01/12
ImTheSheriff
///
User Info.
yeah i'm sad they aren't touring the US this summer. 2 years ago i took a road trip to see them and it was one of the best weekends i've ever had. this record is gonna be perfect.
01:26 AM on 05/01/12
specialeds281
Every word Handwritten.
User Info.
LMFAO. Jason, Thank you for calling them out....well played sir!
05:05 AM on 05/01/12
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

...yeah dont be anxious to see your favorite band man. What a dick move. Getting all excited. Only jason tate can be excited!
05:12 AM on 05/01/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
i should be the one complaining lol. Living in Syracuse which is unrealistic they play here I have to drive to either Rochester Buffalo Albany and the last time they came close to here was Albany in 2010. Oh well I'm hoping when they do a full US tour they will hit Upstate NY in cities mentioned above.
07:32 AM on 05/01/12
Craig Manning
Down in Jungleland
User Info.
I'm sure they'll add in U.S. tour dates, but that guy had a point: next to no opportunities to see Fallon in any capacity since the one American Slang tour, either with Gaslight or the Horrible Crowes. That would be understandable if he hadn't been playing shows in Europe for pretty much that entire time.
07:55 AM on 05/01/12
Hagysaurus Rex
We yell like hell to the heavens.
User Info.
never understood pitchfork hate and i never will. just another website that panders to a certain audience, just like this one.
Personally, I don't hate Pitchfork at all. I think they do a really good job with content and promoting good music. I just hate the people that I've met IRL that flock to that website. I've never actually had a conversation with someone who is of "the pitchfork crowd" and didn't want to smack them a few times afterwards. Maybe I'm judging the whole by a few, but damn they were some of the most pretentious douches I've ever met. Every. Single. Time.
07:56 AM on 05/01/12
Hagysaurus Rex
We yell like hell to the heavens.
User Info.
Excited to see TGA when they come back to the states, but where was the Horrible Crowes tour Fallon was talking about? Did I completely miss that?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums