AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
The Gaslight Anthem News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 36 of 36.
08:08 AM on 05/01/12
Jon02
User Info.
Might go up to London. I'm hoping they anounnce Isle of Wight fest as well, Bruce is playing there!
08:48 AM on 05/01/12
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
I don't think they have been in Cleveland since September or October of 2010. Really wish they were doing a summer US tour. Perhaps they are waiting for the late summer/fall when they won't be competing with different festivals?
09:12 AM on 05/01/12
Sean.Murphy
Stay Hungry, Stay Free
User Info.
Excited to see TGA when they come back to the states, but where was the Horrible Crowes tour Fallon was talking about? Did I completely miss that?

he played a show in NYC and a show in LA with the Crowes. And played a significant amount of HC material in his sets on the revival tour. I guess that was good enough in his mind. He probably didnt have time to devote to a solid tour for a side project with new gaslight material in the works. Unfortunate too, I would kill to see him tour supporting HC.
09:36 AM on 05/01/12
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
User Info.
Hopefully they come through Omaha again on the US tour.
09:54 AM on 05/01/12
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
User Info.
The whole Bruce Springsteen thing is what keeps me from really getting into this band. I think Brian is a good songwriter and I like about half of the songs on '59 Sound, but the whole late fifties/early sixties lyrical style seems so gimmicky to me. Different strokes I guess.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums