Username
Password
Cobra Starship News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 54.
06:21 PM on 04/30/12
zephyrsong12345
solitary WEASEL
User Info.
Whenever Gabe does a new stint like this I think of that poem of his in that Revolution on Canvas book thing.
06:23 PM on 04/30/12
bladerdude360
saved latin. What did you ever do?
User Info.
No gracias.
06:27 PM on 04/30/12
kaskomm09
what is going on up here?
User Info.
Thankfully, I do count RW/RR Challenge appearances in his acting career. That was a great season.
06:30 PM on 04/30/12
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
How fitting.
06:32 PM on 04/30/12
Jim Morgan
You Are The Moon.
User Info.
No Midtown, no care.
06:47 PM on 04/30/12
KenneyBN
will be gone till July 2015 on mish
User Info.
Screw this guy. biggest douche ever.
06:52 PM on 04/30/12
kismet
Occasionally a fan girl
User Info.
Not sure what I think about this.
The show has turned to shit.

Basically this.
06:52 PM on 04/30/12
SensesFailTY
User Info.
I remember back in high school probably almost a decade ago I went to a Midtown show that TBS was supposed to play but they cancelled last minute I went up to the merch table after Midtown played wearing my favorite shirt. Gabe saw it and pretty much wouldn't leave me alone until i gave him my shirt in exchange for something...me thinking they were a good band thinking he was a cool dude obliged and he gave me a midtown shirt...little did i know he gave me the shitty shirt in the back that was deformed logo misshapen so on ...I was bummed out but oh well.
Gabe- 1 Me-0
07:29 PM on 04/30/12
fna4
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Good point.
07:35 PM on 04/30/12
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
I remember back in high school probably almost a decade ago I went to a Midtown show that TBS was supposed to play but they cancelled last minute I went up to the merch table after Midtown played wearing my favorite shirt. Gabe saw it and pretty much wouldn't leave me alone until i gave him my shirt in exchange for something...me thinking they were a good band thinking he was a cool dude obliged and he gave me a midtown shirt...little did i know he gave me the shitty shirt in the back that was deformed logo misshapen so on ...I was bummed out but oh well.
Gabe- 1 Me-0
...you let him just punk you like that and trade YOUR FAVORITE SHIRT for one you didn't even look at? C'mon man, how you gonna pull something like that, hoping that taught you a long life lesson that didn't take a decade to figure out.
07:43 PM on 04/30/12
Raarzipan
Registered Member
User Info.
Why must every musician have a Clothing line and Acting Career these days?
07:55 PM on 04/30/12
Popcorn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i mean, this guy is a jackass now... but remember, the depression that led to him probably flipping shit and becoming a bag of vanity led to the creation of probably one of the best albums from the early 2000s pop-punk-emo wave... and he seems happy now. so probably everyone won.
08:04 PM on 04/30/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
i mean, this guy is a jackass now... but remember, the depression that led to him probably flipping shit and becoming a bag of vanity led to the creation of probably one of the best albums from the early 2000s pop-punk-emo wave... and he seems happy now. so probably everyone won.
I don't even care if Gabe could and would write real music anymore in my honest opinion. Maybe he is happy but he is also a shameless douche. Maybe depression cause their first album but they seemed happy enough for their 2nd and lets not forget about midtown. Gabe had talent and even if he still had it I really hope he just takes his earnings and gets out of music soon.
08:15 PM on 04/30/12
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
User Info.
It's easy (and fun) to mock him but this dude is having the time of his life and laughing all the way to the bank. He gives zero fucks about the scene he was once a part of
08:24 PM on 04/30/12
xSpillFiction
Mama, I'm Satan
User Info.
bring on the "become what you hate" posts.

because they are completely fitting.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News