Username
Password
Video News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 38.
03:29 PM on 05/01/12
jasonisasleep
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
live singer? either replace the singer or don't tour...don't have a "live singer"
03:49 PM on 05/01/12
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
I thought it was going to be someone notable?
Ha-ha, yeah one of the posters in the other thread made it seem like it was going to be someone well known. And I agree with the person who said "no live singer". They should just get off tour since replacing the other girl really isn't fair at this point. Also, I thought they were a two piece?
03:54 PM on 05/01/12
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
Ha-ha, yeah one of the posters in the other thread made it seem like it was going to be someone well known. And I agree with the person who said "no live singer". They should just get off tour since replacing the other girl really isn't fair at this point. Also, I thought they were a two piece?
That was just Joseph acting as if he had some candid information trying to make himself seem important. Anyway, I agree too. This whole situation is just weird. They at least should have had her singing a He Is We song in the video.

I thought so too.
04:09 PM on 05/01/12
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
Sounds good...but her arms look scary long
file under: things people would never say about a male vocalist. -_-

she sounds good. i agree with her kinda sounding like juliet simms.
04:14 PM on 05/01/12
Hagysaurus Rex
We yell like hell to the heavens.
User Info.
More vocals. Less wind.
04:30 PM on 05/01/12
Naenia
Ay payita mia, guardate la poesia
User Info.
My first reaction to this was along the lines of "Boo, you're not Rachel/you're not my real Mom!!!!!"

But now I'm listening to the songs on Stevie's facebook and ... all I can think to say is that they're outstanding. I'm kind of lost for any other words.

He Is We is always going to be weird without Rachel, but I don't see how they could have done much better in finding a live singer. Good luck to all involved.
04:48 PM on 05/01/12
Nardes
User Info.
live singer? either replace the singer or don't tour...don't have a "live singer"

Theres a lot to it... Look up the statement Rachrl made. This is only temporary, hopefully.
05:06 PM on 05/01/12
Davey_Owens
User Info.
Featuring the other new band member, Wind.
05:44 PM on 05/01/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
i'll always support he is we. i feel bad for rachel. but i love trevor and the rest of the dudes plus the songs they've written.

- Gunz
Have a feeling the fanbase will be divided. For me, she was the attraction to this band and while the instrumentation was fine it's nothing I would follow unconditionally.
07:59 PM on 05/01/12
Xiegfried
Reconnect This
User Info.
Have a feeling the fanbase will be divided. For me, she was the attraction to this band and while the instrumentation was fine it's nothing I would follow unconditionally.
Yeah, this is how I'm seeing it. I'm not huge on having this girl sing the songs that Rachel poured her heart into just so that they can tour in the immediate future. I know touring is usually the lifeblood of a band, but this is just a really weird choice to me.
09:08 PM on 05/01/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
It's virtually the only way bands make money. They get off tour -- they break up and stop making music.
10:46 PM on 05/01/12
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
Theres a lot to it... Look up the statement Rachrl made. This is only temporary, hopefully.
i never listened to this band, but i read the departure letter from rachel and it was really really sad, for her sake, i hope it's just this tour
10:57 PM on 05/01/12
Sneak Peek
User Info.
What's that song again?

It's "somebody that i used to know" by gotye
11:21 PM on 05/01/12
LoSientoBambino
purevolume.com/sweatshirtweather
User Info.
It takes a lot of guts to step into a position like this. Good luck to the new girl and the rest of the band. Rough situation but hopefully it works out for everybody.

And this girl has some pipes..I think she'll be able to pull it off. Just wish the wind wasnt so loud and I could hear her better.
11:24 PM on 05/01/12
vivatoto56
Nice Try, The Devil
User Info.
Very annoying that they didn't choose a He Is We song we all know to introduce her.

I didn't like her voice that much either, very dry and unoriginal. Maybe I need to hear more, though I doubt I will.

Hope the best for Rachel and to a smaller extent the rest of the band, but I don't like this. Don't like this one bit.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests