Username
Password
Signing News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Signing
Inside AP.net

InVogue Signs Restless Streets

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (05/02/12)
InVogue Records has signed Albany, NY's Restless Streets. Their new EP, In, And Of Myself, will be available digitally on June 12th. Listen to the single, "IJUSTWANTYOUHOME," in the replies. The band will enter the studio with producer Landon Tewers later this year to record their full-length debut.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 40.
05:31 PM on 05/02/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
07:09 PM on 05/02/12
LivingTheLyrics
What you feel will rarely rhyme.
User Info.
Lol pretty sure these are the kids that stole merch from some hardcore band and got banned from the venue by our local booking agency in Albany.

Theyre also really bad live.
07:19 PM on 05/02/12
HarryPotter
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How does the BTE singer have the funds to pay for these generically shitty bands?
07:26 PM on 05/02/12
xdrummerxdudex
i am a legend
User Info.
Now it's been awhile since i've posted something on this site (I guess you could consider me an old man, right Jason?), but seriously, I grew up with Kyle and he was never into this type of music. He was into Foo Fighters, Tool, A Perfect Circle, etc. I guess he joined because his brother wanted him in the band. Anyways, just seeing this band getting signed makes me give up on music (yeah I know there's those "neon" bands that I see people on here hate on, but I'm not familiar with them. I'm 24 and I still listen to bands from the DTR days). Growing up in the Albany scene, I know a lot of bands in that area that deserved getting signed instead of these clowns. Well, let's see how successful they can get following this signing.

Okay I'm going back to bed.
07:27 PM on 05/02/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Lol pretty sure these are the kids that stole merch from some hardcore band and got banned from the venue by our local booking industry in Albany.

Theyre also really bad live.

Haha I'm so glad this is the first post. This did happen and they all are scene douches. This band used to have their drummer do all their singing and it just looked awful live, just as bad as they sound. I can't believe they got signed. Just another sign of how bad the music industry is now.
07:32 PM on 05/02/12
LivingTheLyrics
User Info.
Haha I'm so glad this is the first post. This did happen and they all are scene douches. This band used to have their drummer do all their singing and it just looked awful live, just as bad as they sound. I can't believe they got signed. Just another sign of how bad the music industry is now.
Haha I know. How The Nightlife has gone unsigned all these years, but these guys ink a deal, I'll never understand.
07:39 PM on 05/02/12
xdrummerxdudex
i am a legend
User Info.
Haha I know. How The Nightlife has gone unsigned all these years, but these guys ink a deal, I'll never understand.

THIS!!! and The Viking (what up, Dan Cramer. I got you!!!)
07:41 PM on 05/02/12
LivingTheLyrics
User Info.
THIS!!! and The Viking (what up, Dan Cramer. I got you!!!)

Yes! And Pillowhead, and Wild Adriatic. Pretty much every other capital region band is more deserving.
09:27 PM on 05/02/12
Andy Young
@YayItsAndy
User Info.
InVogue is now what Rise used to be.
10:19 PM on 05/02/12
xsandwichesx
Back from hiatus
User Info.
They go from a great signing with Belle Histoire, to signing a band that's making me scratch my head. I don't get it.
11:04 PM on 05/02/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
So...this is a bad thing? Kinda scared to give it a listen. However, BTE's name associated with them interests me...
12:13 AM on 05/03/12
Boadrummer
myspace.com/lastyearsbest
User Info.
How does the BTE singer have the funds to pay for these generically shitty bands?

He doesn't pay for shit. He just tells people he will
12:40 AM on 05/03/12
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
This.
02:12 AM on 05/03/12
slowmotion90
User Info.

At least they have Sleep City.